Instagram updated itself twice yesterday for sure.
    Darran likes this.
    04-29-2015 11:56 AM
    Instagram updated itself twice yesterday for sure. https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04...d8880670e2.jpg
    Three times in 24hrs ! Haha that's crazy! I thought I was going mad or that I had a device issue.
    04-29-2015 12:00 PM
    Three times in 24hrs ! Haha that's crazy! I thought I was going mad or that I had a device issue.
    The Watch has 'em all stirred up.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Darran likes this.
    04-29-2015 12:24 PM
    Not happy with 8.3. Two issues. 1. My external Dual GPS receiver stopped working. It still connects via Bluetooth but does not send location info to either of the two map programs I use. 2. Battery life has reduced significantly requiring charge mid to late afternoon.

Downgraded back to 8.2 to solve those issues. The 8.2 bugs I can live with but no GPS and short battery life I can not.
    05-03-2015 08:26 PM
    Great news. Thanks for updating. You have done a great job.
    05-04-2015 03:09 AM
    Not happy with 8.3. Two issues. 1. My external Dual GPS receiver stopped working. It still connects via Bluetooth but does not send location info to either of the two map programs I use. 2. Battery life has reduced significantly requiring charge mid to late afternoon.

Downgraded back to 8.2 to solve those issues. The 8.2 bugs I can live with but no GPS and short battery life I can not.
    I do not use any external GPS, but my battery life is as good or better than it was on 8.2.
    05-04-2015 03:16 AM

The external gps issues is a known bug... Garmin released some firmware updates for their GLO that was supposed to make it work... My BadElf device had issues with 8.3 that are solved with the 8.4 public beta... So, a fix appears to be in for the GPS issue.
    05-04-2015 09:42 AM
    I've honestly never noticed any difference in battery performance on any update ever! I do think a lot of the improvement people think they have is due to their device being rebooted for the first time in ages and quitting a bunch of background battery draining apps from running.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    05-04-2015 05:43 PM
    For what purpose?
    Because some of the applications did not rotate
    05-07-2015 12:34 AM
    I just got UConnect in a Jeep and find that I don't get sounds on my iPhone 5S when paired to Bluetooth in my car. I don't get text or email sounds when they come in. Anyone know if this is normal or did I just miss that in the fine print?
    05-12-2015 10:52 PM
    I just got UConnect in a Jeep and find that I don't get sounds on my iPhone 5S when paired to Bluetooth in my car. I don't get text or email sounds when they come in. Anyone know if this is normal or did I just miss that in the fine print?
    I have my 5S paired up via BT in my Kia, and when it's connected there are no alerts for email, reminders, texts etc. the only sounds I will get is when a call comes in. I believe the BT mutes other sounds for safety reasons as not to distract the driver.

Yah know how some people have to respond to their phone the second an email or text comes in and they don't care if they're driving or not😒 that's very frustrating when your the person driving behind them....and dangerous to others as well !! So I don't mind this feature at all because I am one to not pay any mind to my phone while driving.
    05-13-2015 08:29 AM
    I have my 5S paired up via BT in my Kia, and when it's connected there are no alerts for email, reminders, texts etc. the only sounds I will get is when a call comes in. I believe the BT mutes other sounds for safety reasons as not to distract the driver.

Yah know how some people have to respond to their phone the second an email or text comes in and they don't care if they're driving or not that's very frustrating when your the person driving behind them....and dangerous to others as well !! So I don't mind this feature at all because I am one to not pay any mind to my phone while driving.
    You are spot-on, my friend......Having said that, some vehicles will allow for notifications sounds when the device is connected to the vehicle with a cable or wirelessly if the Bluetooth Audio feature is enabled. The only downside to the latter is you can't listen to the vehicle's radio. Anyway, getting the Watch solves the notification problem.....
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-13-2015 08:40 AM
    When your iPhone is connected to a Bluetooth device such as a car system, the audio for alerts don't come through the phone's speaker anymore - they come through the Bluetooth. But in most cars the BT system won't play those alerts so it seems disabled. But that's the way it goes. However, you can set up maps to speak through the car's speakers when navigating.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    05-13-2015 10:32 AM
    I've honestly never noticed any difference in battery performance on any update ever! I do think a lot of the improvement people think they have is due to their device being rebooted for the first time in ages and quitting a bunch of background battery draining apps from running.
    I didn't get any battery improvement at first. However, when I did a clean install (don't use backup. Do everything manually) and that showed me some improvement on battery life. Some obvious improvement that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-20-2015 11:31 PM
    Sorry for quoting an earlier post, but there is a way to hide this app from your home screen. Follow these instructions:

1. Make sure Apple Watch app is on the second screen of home screen.
    2. Put the app in a folder with another app on the first screen.
    3. While in "edit mode", pull the watch app down bro the dock.
    4. Release and it's gone. It will still show up in the spotlight search, however. Hope this helps. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just saw your post now. Thanks a ton!
    05-22-2015 04:02 PM
    I found only one bug in my ios 8.3 (iphone 6) is that whenever i unlock my device in homescreen it shows some flickering type effect on few apps which are located at below screen, it feels like someone taps on 3-4 apps one by one and stops but apps doesnt open in that flickering.
    05-23-2015 03:22 AM
    I found only one bug in my ios 8.3 (iphone 6) is that whenever i unlock my device in homescreen it shows some flickering type effect on few apps which are located at below screen, it feels like someone taps on 3-4 apps one by one and stops but apps doesnt open in that flickering.
    That doesn't sound like an OS issue. Any way to screen shot the flickering?
    05-23-2015 07:32 AM
    It happens within seconds so not possible to take screen shot, hope i was able to explain my exact problem.😕
    05-23-2015 07:56 PM
    It happens within seconds so not possible to take screen shot, hope i was able to explain my exact problem.
    You did. It just doesn't sound software related. You may have a hardware issue. You might take it to an Apple Store and let them look at it. Or a reputable repair shop.
    05-23-2015 09:23 PM
    Ok thanks for help.😕 i will visit apple store for this problem.
    05-24-2015 06:42 PM
295 ... 101112