I've already posted a thread about this but thought it might be helpful to add my 8.3 issue in here too.

iPad Mini reporting Total iCloud Storage of 1.0 GB with an available storage size which equals both my iPhone and iPad backups combined. Luckily I don't backup photos to iCloud so the total backup size for iPhone and iPad is less than 300MB.

My iPhone which is also running 8.3 and has the same iCloud/Apple ID is reporting correctly 5.0 GB Total Size so it's only my iPad Mini that is displaying incorrectly.

Found a girl on Twitter who has the exact same issue after updating to iOS 8.3. Wondered if anyone else is experiencing it? Most probably wouldn't have even noticed I'm sure but if you check your iCloud Storage on your iPad Mini's or infact any other iOS device that might be affected you will either see your correct total storage of 5.0 GB for FREE accounts or whatever you pay for if you have upgraded OR you will see 1.0 GB if you are affected by this issue...
    Just spoke on the phone with Apple Support and they have the exact same on their iPad and iPod Touch so this isn't isolated to just me. They say they are probably working on it now but we're not aware and have made notes as they expect to have more people call about this.

He seemed to think it was something that happened over the weekend as it wasn't like this last week including after Wednesday's iOS update.
    04-13-2015 08:15 AM
    I commented back that I didn't notice any difference in speed, but I stand corrected. My Plus has definitely felt more snappy since the update. Nice job Apple!
    04-13-2015 09:32 AM
    Now that I've had the update on my 5s for several days I can tell the difference too.
    04-13-2015 09:40 AM
    Has anyone tried out using 'Hey Siri' on speaker? Mine automatically when I use 'hey Siri' goes to speaker without having to say speaker! This is the way I wanted it as I didn't think we should have to say on speaker if you are doing it hands-free to begin with. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?
    04-13-2015 01:04 PM
    From what I've been reading its a ram issue. 3rd party keyboards only have a limited amount of ram to run within that Apple has designated and once they pass it the keyboard crashes. I have no idea if this is true but that's what I've read.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk
    Strange it only occurs in the Messages app. I don't have that issue anywhere else. One would think if it were RAM, it would happen everywhere. Maybe not.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-13-2015 06:31 PM
    iOS 8.4 beta 1 is out for developers...
    04-13-2015 06:33 PM
    iOS 8.4 beta 1 is out for developers...
    Are you running the beta?
    04-13-2015 11:58 PM
    Are you running the beta?
    I'm in the Public Beta Program... And it's not out for that yet...
    04-14-2015 12:08 AM
    I'm in the Public Beta Program... And it's not out for that yet...
    How do you get in the public beta program?
    04-14-2015 12:36 AM
    How do you get in the public beta program?
    Easy as a Lewinsky, my friend.
    https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-14-2015 12:42 AM
    Easy as a Lewinsky, my friend.
    https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
    Done. I assume I'll receive an email when a beta is released.
    04-14-2015 12:48 AM
    Strange it only occurs in the Messages app. I don't have that issue anywhere else. One would think if it were RAM, it would happen everywhere. Maybe not.

I'm having it happen in other places too. Especially safari and twitter
    04-15-2015 05:22 PM
    I'm having it happen in other places too. Especially safari and twitter
    I haven't seen that. Only Messages app for me. I'm using 3 3rd party keyboards. SwiftKey, Kuaiboard, and Symbols.

04-15-2015 05:52 PM
    The best part about the update is we all get it, all carriers, all models at the same time! What a concept!

Sent from my  6+
    04-15-2015 07:02 PM
    The best part about the update is we all get it, all carriers, all models at the same time! What a concept!

Sent from my  6+
    Helps not having middlemen in the way.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    04-15-2015 07:34 PM

Sent from my  6+
    That's one of the biggest reasons I stayed with ios after switching from Android. Living in Australia I wouldn't get updates until many months after America got them
    04-17-2015 03:32 PM
    My sister in law just updated her LG G3 from KitKat to Lollipop and had so many issues she had to do a factory reset. It was awful. I went over to Android Central and others were having horrid issues as well. iOS always has a few bugs, but it beats the alternative.

04-17-2015 03:46 PM
    My sister in law just updated her LG G3 from KitKat to Lollipop and had so many issues she had to do a factory reset. It was awful. I went over to Android Central and others were having horrid issues as well. iOS always has a few bugs, but it beats the alternative.

It's true. Nothing is perfect in technology, especially software. But because everything comes from one place it can more easily be dealt with should a major bug be found like the first update to 8.0.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    04-17-2015 05:46 PM
    Now that it has been over a week with 8.3 I will again emphasize how this update feels very 7.1ish. iOS 8 has been optimized very well with this. Kudos to Apple for fixing some of the little annoying quirks.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-17-2015 06:34 PM
    I used to hate the old BBOS carrier updates also. Used to have to installed the leaked copies and delete the carrier files and there was always that element of fear each time I case it killed the blackberry etc. you used to download the file and then update it via the desktop app and the app might crash halfway etc. here in the UK are carriers weren't bothered about releasing updates so I didn't get a BBOS carrier approved update for about two years! Annoying that the carriers had to do the testing to approve the release!
    04-17-2015 06:42 PM

Sent from my  6+
    That's one more thing I love about updates from Apple knowing the wait isn't very long , and that like you said it gets rolled out for everyone unlike android lol .

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    04-17-2015 06:43 PM
    Annoying that the carriers had to do the testing to approve the release!
    Carriers here in the US get the last betas of iOS that they have to "sign off" on before Apple releases...
    04-17-2015 06:44 PM
    Carriers here in the US get the last betas of iOS that they have to "sign off" on before Apple releases...
    Really? Are you sure about that? I've never heard of that so will take your word for it but I can't see how that would even be possible. It's normally a matter of days between the GM Beta release and the official public release and I can't imagine carriers being that quick to sign off never mind update and test against their carrier settings and network etc. I'm sure most will agree that it seems to take forever for most large companies to perform any tasks nowadays and even then needing to be chased for a response.

Here in the UK there's probably a dozen or so carriers and it just wouldn't be possible unless we waited months for all to test and sign off on. I'm sure there are some form of sign off on big development builds and the introduction of new devices but not for every iOS release.
    04-17-2015 07:22 PM
    Now that it has been over a week with 8.3 I will again emphasize how this update feels very 7.1ish. iOS 8 has been optimized very well with this. Kudos to Apple for fixing some of the little annoying quirks.
    I have to admit, you're right. This update feels amazingly smooth. Didn't think it would, but I was wrong. I'm impressed.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-17-2015 07:25 PM
    There are iOS releases to 'carrier partners' before the GM of every *.0 release.
    04-17-2015 07:25 PM
295 ... 89101112