Boy, did apple miss the mark with Email

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
eh ? seriously ? then i guess my country is so outdated since I believe majority of the companies still using email and attachment for work communication, receiving po, sending po and else

OMG. I didn't say none uses it I just feels it's insecure and just not a good form of communication in today's world. I still use it just not my first choice when dealing with secure files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the early days of iPhone iOS there was no MMS support. People who had relied on and expect mms from their phones were told by those who didn't care to just use email if they want to send a photo. Apple then implemented MMS.

I'm sure someone like yourself in the early days said the majority of users don't want MMS.

No, I don't recall ever saying anything like that. In fact, I was content with my Blackberry curve when the iPhone was first introduced. I think that's what I was using at the time....;)

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
OMG. I didn't say none uses it I just feels it's insecure and just not a good form of communication in today's world. I still use it just not my first choice when dealing with secure files.

What other method do you use?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
For us we use iMessage and Skype. As far as files everything is stored in our server and accessed via a VPN. And other options for secured communications. I work in government.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Email from ifiles app connected to Dropbox. It opens in the stock email app with the attachment or send a link to the document, Seamless!!

Job done!!

Surely this is the point of apps in the first place so that if the stock app isn't adequate for your needs, you can use something else!

It's not rocket science!

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The stock email app works fine for attachments if you take the time to learn how to do it. And it ain't rocket science.

iOS stock email client is the best. Samsung is livable and the current version of Gmail is fine but I find iOS always had a great email client

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods