"Notes" field on Contacts app is not displaying full notes; any solution?

Barbara Peters

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Darn! I was hoping to not having to reduce amount of text in my “Notes” field, in Contacts. I have iPhone 5. I guess another reason for getting the new phone. Arrrgh!!

Larry Horinbein

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
I had this problem recently using my iPhone 6 & iCloud for Windows sync. A hard reboot didn't help. I deleted the Contacts app from the iPhone, went to the App Store & reinstalled it, & now everything works well - thankfully!

beaker65

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Problem>> no text wrapping. Solution>> wherever the first line ends on your Note, go before the last word and hit return. Keep doing this until your note is done. You have to do the text wrap manually.

Maclogo

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
I too had this problem with the Notes area within each Contact on my iPhone 6s. Found a solution:

-Go to your Contact.
-Go to the Note area and Select All, then select Cut.
-Repaste the note copy back onto the area and presto the type will wrap within the area the way it is supposed to.

Weird, but it works.

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I too had this problem with the Notes area within each Contact on my iPhone 6s. Found a solution:

-Go to your Contact.
-Go to the Note area and Select All, then select Cut.
-Repaste the note copy back onto the area and presto the type will wrap within the area the way it is supposed to.

Weird, but it works.

Thank you so much for posting this :rotfl:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW