the Safari stops responding to any input after a while, the only thing that helps is the total factory reset, there seems to be some corruption in some data files which cannot be reset from the Safari settings... I tried to restore my iphone and ipad from the iCloud backup, but unfortunately seem to contain this broken data file already... I cannot reset my devices to blank ones every 2 days... help!!!
    03-18-2015 07:31 PM
    Restore, set up as new...don't restore the backup... It happens...
    03-18-2015 07:43 PM
    This is really bad, I got a warranty replacement from T-mobile because of this and as soon as I restored the same problem with the phone I received. The keyboard does not function at all, you keep on typing and nothing happens once you press enter. If you press on a bookmark icon nothing happens and ultimately safari crashes.

What if someone wants to actually save their data and restore? No option but to loose all data?
    06-23-2015 07:42 PM
    This is really bad, I got a warranty replacement from T-mobile because of this and as soon as I restored the same problem with the phone I received. The keyboard does not function at all, you keep on typing and nothing happens once you press enter. If you press on a bookmark icon nothing happens and ultimately safari crashes.

What if someone wants to actually save their data and restore? No option but to loose all data?
    So it would seem.
    06-24-2015 10:35 AM