I'm have sporadic issues with iMessage.

This has been happening for a few months.

Like I said its sporadic, i know it's a new issue because it was always worked before. I never had to think twice about iMessage it worked.

I understand that it runs on wifi and LTE. But in the past I never got undelivered errors before.

My issues are only with a few of my contacts who use iMessage. These issues have occurred in several scenarios, both users on LTE , both on wifi. One on either. 3G , tried all of them

I went to Apple and they were useless. Bunch of kids working there who know way way less than I do.

Bunch of head scratching. I hope it's just software related. Because texting should be a no brainier. I should NEVER have to worry that text is not going thru. It's 2015 and I pay way to much a month to be dealing with these issues.

Can anyone help ??

Thanks
    03-15-2015 12:54 PM
    I went to Apple and they were useless. Bunch of kids working there who know way way less than I do.
    Really... not a way to engender in anyone a desire to assist you... you could try helping yourself here: iPhone - Phone, Messages & FaceTime - Apple Support
    03-15-2015 01:08 PM
    Whatever buddy. Sorry I offended you. I've been to Apple Store across the country. They were all sub par. Sorry. Maybe your new there and you have a chip on your shoulder. I don't know. All I know is I'm having issues messaging. If I needed moral lessons I'll go to church.
    03-15-2015 01:12 PM
    I've had nothing but positive experiences in every interaction I've ever had at an AppleStore, or via email with Apple Support. I don't think they are the problem...
    03-15-2015 01:17 PM
    Cpc12 I have had issues with the kids in the Apple Store as well. I don't get why in the PC world we need like 4 or 5 certifications and a 2-4 year degree to be accepted and they get hired out of high school. If you ask to speak with a manager they are usually pretty helpful. You have to realize when posting here they defend Apple very heavily. I find your issue to be a major productivity problem as I use my iOS devices for work mostly because of the support and reliability of the services. If I had to worry about texts going through I would just get android and have more features without the reliability. I don't know what to say about the issue you are having, but just remember how they treated you next time you have a thousand dollars to blow on a gadget.
    03-15-2015 02:02 PM
    Cpc12 I have had issues with the kids in the Apple Store as well. I don't get why in the PC world we need like 4 or 5 certifications and a 2-4 year degree to be accepted and they get hired out of high school. If you ask to speak with a manager they are usually pretty helpful. You have to realize when posting here they defend Apple very heavily. I find your issue to be a major productivity problem as I use my iOS devices for work mostly because of the support and reliability of the services. If I had to worry about texts going through I would just get android and have more features without the reliability. I don't know what to say about the issue you are having, but just remember how they treated you next time you have a thousand dollars to blow on a gadget.
    I've been to numerous Apple Stores and have always been politely and competently helped. And the ones I've been in the employees are not usually "kids". I've seen Apple Store employees ranging in age from mid 20's to mid 60's. I've never seen one who appeared to be 18 and just out of high school. Not that I would care if they were 18 because I think I would get the same incredible level of service from them as I've always gotten in an Apple Store.
    kch50428 likes this.
    03-15-2015 02:08 PM
    I've been to numerous Apple Stores and have always been politely and competently helped. And the ones I've been in the employees are not usually "kids". I've seen Apple Store employees ranging in age from mid 20's to mid 60's. I've never seen one who appeared to be 18 and just out of high school. Not that I would care if they were 18 because I think I would get the same incredible level of service from them as I've always gotten in an Apple Store.
    Not everyone will have the same "incredible level of service" you and the moderator had. Some people will have issues in an Apple Store. I'm glad you had a great experience, but some of us didn't.
    03-15-2015 02:12 PM
    You reap as you sow... especially dealing with customer service.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    03-15-2015 02:35 PM
    I'm have sporadic issues with iMessage.

This has been happening for a few months.

Like I said its sporadic, i know it's a new issue because it was always worked before. I never had to think twice about iMessage.

My issues are only with a few of my contacts who use iMessage. These issues have occurred in several scenarios, both users on LTE , both on wifi. One on either. 3G , tried all of them.

Can anyone help ??

Thanks
    It happens at sporadic times with the same contacts? Have you checked to see if the contacts are experiencing the same issues when trying to text you?
    03-15-2015 03:11 PM
    Yes it's on both ends. It a quirk in iMessage. It seems that all you need to work there now is a colored t shirt. It's not what it was. Custy service wise. Obviously there are skilled people there but 70% are barely technical. It's not me it's them. I've been a tech for over 15 years I know when someone is qualified or not. You don't like my attitude... Scram.
    03-15-2015 04:34 PM
    ..... You don't like my attitude... Scram.
    If you want help here, you should be polite on the forums. Bottom line. So far, you haven't been in this thread.
    03-15-2015 06:04 PM
    I've been having an issue and was going to put in my two cents but after your last sentence I won't be returning.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    03-15-2015 06:18 PM
    I've been having an issue and was going to put in my two cents but after your last sentence I won't be returning.
    Had the same issue...and actually fixed the problem on my own and I am NOT a tech. But I am following your lead zerog46, let him find out himself
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    03-15-2015 06:53 PM
    Yes it's on both ends. It a quirk in iMessage. It seems that all you need to work there now is a colored t shirt. It's not what it was. Custy service wise. Obviously there are skilled people there but 70% are barely technical. It's not me it's them. I've been a tech for over 15 years I know when someone is qualified or not. You don't like my attitude... Scram.
    I stayed out of the Apple Store discussion and was only trying to help. Not sure why you continued on the tirade. But seriously, if you really have been a tech for 15 years, it's a sad statement on your technical skills if you're posting here for a solution.
    kch50428 and agarwal.apar like this.
    03-15-2015 07:13 PM
    Don't feed the troll.......
    03-16-2015 06:22 AM
    Huh? Recommending a less reliable service? Lol!
    03-16-2015 06:26 AM
    Whatever buddy. Sorry I offended you. I've been to Apple Store across the country. They were all sub par. Sorry. Maybe your new there and you have a chip on your shoulder. I don't know. All I know is I'm having issues messaging. If I needed moral lessons I'll go to church.
    I call BS. You've probably never even left your neighborhood. But, even if you have, you're lying about all Apple stores.
    03-16-2015 06:30 AM
    I've been a tech for over 15 years I know when someone is qualified or not. You don't like my attitude... Scram.
    With all of that experience you should be able to figure this out all by yourself. For what it's worth I have 5 Apple Stores within driving distance of me, and I have frequented all of them a multitude of times. I must say that I have been treated with professionalism, respect, and great customer service on every occasion. Are you sure you're not confusing the Apple Store with the Apple section at Best Buy? ...
    zerog46 and Coachbulldog like this.
    03-16-2015 12:24 PM
    Since the launch of iMessage I've never had a reason to go to the Apple for a iMessage problem.
    There haven't been that many iMessage problems that I can recall.
    The only reason I would go to a Apple Store is for a hardware problem or to buy something not for iMessage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-16-2015 12:43 PM
    Pappy your a tool buddy. I've traveled the world pal. Been there done that. I'm telling you that Apple is hiring more sub par employees because there blowing up and chances of getting a qualified answer is not as easy as it was. Please stop trying to dis credit me. I'm not the issue. Whatever your into. If you wanna go hold hands and plant flowers with the apple children have at it. I've had several bad experiences and many others concur. If you don't have answers for me. Scat.
    03-18-2015 08:35 AM
    Pappy your a tool buddy. I've traveled the world pal. Been there done that. I'm telling you that Apple is hiring more sub par employees because there blowing up and chances of getting a qualified answer is not as easy as it was. Please stop trying to dis credit me. I'm not the issue. Whatever your into. If you wanna go hold hands and plant flowers with the apple children have at it. I've had several bad experiences and many others concur. If you don't have answers for me. Scat.
    Let's put an end to this back and forth slight and say that some people have had negative experiences at an Apple Store and some people have had positive experiences. If the question(s) posed in post 1 has been answered, let's please move on, and if not, let any new replies be on topic. Thank you.
    03-18-2015 08:40 AM
    Before this thread gets closed if like to add that I came here asking a question. I had a comment about apples staff. I was attacked about my comments about Apple and my tech credibility. God forbid someone talks bad about Apple. This is why these forums suck now. Bunch of trolls waiting to defend the almighty Apple. Your all corporate whores. It's sad. I make money conducting business on my phone that's it. You people need to get outside a little. There's more to life than your phone.
    03-18-2015 08:44 AM
    Answering your criticism of Apple with contrary examples is not an attack.
    03-18-2015 08:53 AM
    Before this thread gets closed if like to add that I came here asking a question. I had a comment about apples staff. I was attacked about my comments about Apple and my tech credibility. God forbid someone talks bad about Apple. This is why these forums suck now. Bunch of trolls waiting to defend the almighty Apple. Your all corporate whores. It's sad. I make money conducting business on my phone that's it. You people need to get outside a little. There's more to life than your phone.
    In your initial post, you asked one question which was, "Can anyone help?" The only thing I gather from reading your initial post is that you are having "sporadic" issues with iMessage. There are no specifics for anyone to focus on, in my opinion. Without going back and rehashing what you've endured in this thread, I am here right now before I go to work trying to assist you in this matter. Having said that, can you be a bit more descriptive in regard to what you are experiencing with iMessage.?
    03-18-2015 09:27 AM
    I know the fix to the problem. But it's only for nice inquirers.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    03-18-2015 10:10 AM
31 12