Top text keeps resizing when unlocked

unity04

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that when you unlock your phone on 8.2 the top text (carrier, signal, time) quickly changes sizes? It's as if it looks how it does in apps not optimized for larger screens and then quickly changes back to normal. It's all my eye catches when unlocking my phone and is super annoying...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes I've noticed on 8.2 with my 5S

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that when you unlock your phone on 8.2 the top text (carrier, signal, time) quickly changes sizes? It's as if it looks how it does in apps not optimized for larger screens and then quickly changes back to normal. It's all my eye catches when unlocking my phone and is super annoying...

I'be never paid any attention to it until I read your post, and even now, I don't consider it an issue. Unlocking my iPhone 6 Plus via TouchID is too fast for *me* to even notice. ;)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't see that behavior on my iPhone 6 Plus. Since seeing this thread, I've looked at it about 15 times, and still don't see it. Either way, it's a nit, and nothing to be concerned about, IMO.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see that on my iP 5. The wallpaper changes size when the phone is unlocked. But all in the status bar stays the same.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods