Unable to install or update apps since 8.2 update

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine keeps saying cannot connect to iTunes Store every time I try to update an app, worked fine yesterday.
Edit: my iPod on 8.1 is have the same issue as my 5S on 8.2

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine keeps saying cannot connect to iTunes Store every time I try to update an app, worked fine yesterday.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

I get the same error message. Oh well I'm at work now so hopefully it'll be back up and running by the time I get off.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
This site rulllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Even title: "The #1 site for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and all things Apple!"
Yeah number one to sell things and review craps. But to write Apple issues like App Store is down since yesterday no way. And Tim **** what ever his last name is, he told as 99% iPhone 6/6+ satisfied users. How he did get 99%. Believe me max satisfied user can be 68%.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Unable to install apps here also. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Not going to lose my mind over it though.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
This site rulllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Even title: "The #1 site for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and all things Apple!"
Yeah number one to sell things and review craps. But to write Apple issues like App Store is down since yesterday no way. And Tim **** what ever his last name is, he told as 99% iPhone 6/6+ satisfied users. How he did get 99%. Believe me max satisfied user can be 68%.

Huh?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Please tell me your joking.... I'm assuming your name is in relation to the windows phone, so I'm assuming as captain windows the blackberry army shall be slowly coming behind you after they pull and re enter their battery's from the freeze up. If you want to debate user satisfaction ratings at least be from the droid militia where they put up a close argument....

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
No I'm not Android user even Blackberry user. But you look perfect Apple fanboy. So than tel me how they get 99% satisfactied iPhone users? So you want to tell me should I be satisfied with my iPhone? Look, wtf you know what you talking about? I believe not. My iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb version is total crap. I'm not happy with system lag, freeze for minute. Its just happen every day. Sometimes its happen twice three times per day. And finally I have to restore system every month. And now App Store doesnt work. I already reported this issue yesterday. Nearly gone 24h still not fixed. Next is there any *** RSS reader which shows notification or badges for unreaded arcticles without opening app? (I bought three RSS readers non does this. MUST WORK WITH FEEDLY). Where is normal Youtube app ads-free? And yes Windows Phone has Supertube, MetroTube or mTube what ever and those apps block any ads in youtube before video and in video. Where is --- app for iPhone? I have installed many apps. Six pages with apps. I dont like folders. Where is like for WP slide to right and you have list with all installed apps. But in start screen you added your favorite apps, most recent apps. iPhone UI still terible as was. Nothing changed. So report bugs to developer in App Store WTF!!! There is option to report to developer. If you press it its just redirect to developer web page. Especially if page is in chinese, japanese or even arabic. --- this. Next a lot of games. Where are normal games ads-free, in-app purchase free. Non!!!! Yeah apple finally added feature Pay Once & Play. How many apps are there? 30? Maybe less. Absolutly mess in the AppStore.
This my answer is for ------ an idiots like above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
No I'm not Android user even Blackberry user. But you look perfect Apple fanboy. So than tel me how they get 99% satisfactied iPhone users? So you want to tell me should I be satisfied with my iPhone? Look, wtf you know what you talking about? I believe not. My iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb version is total crap. I'm not happy with system lag, freeze for minute. Its just happen every day. Sometimes its happen twice three times per day. And finally I have to restore system every month. And now App Store doesnt work. I already reported this issue yesterday. Nearly gone 24h still not fixed. Next is there any *** RSS reader which shows notification or badges for unreaded arcticles without opening app? (I bought three RSS readers non does this. MUST WORK WITH FEEDLY). Where is normal Youtube app ads-free? And yes Windows Phone has Supertube, MetroTube or mTube what ever and those apps block any ads in youtube before video and in video. Where is --- app for iPhone? I have installed many apps. Six pages with apps. I dont like folders. Where is like for WP slide to right and you have list with all installed apps. But in start screen you added your favorite apps, most recent apps. iPhone UI still terible as was. Nothing changed. So report bugs to developer in App Store WTF!!! There is option to report to developer. If you press it its just redirect to developer web page. Especially if page is in chinese, japanese or even arabic. --- this. Next a lot of games. Where are normal games ads-free, in-app purchase free. Non!!!! Yeah apple finally added feature Pay Once & Play. How many apps are there? 30? Maybe less. Absolutly mess in the AppStore.
This my answer is for ------ an idiots like above.

Ok first of all if you want to prove a point you should start by spelling efficiently whilst telling someone to go get bent. Secondly YOU came here with your non sense nobody asked you to come here. Don't like your iPhone sell it.... It's easy right? I hated my note 4 I didn't run to android central and rant and rave like a drunk person, no I just threw it out the window and carried on with my life. And thirdly 90% of the people in this forum laugh at what cook says at times, in fact we were talking about the ratings in another thread as if they seemed off. The fact your App Store never worked was a DNS issue with the update had you looked that up rather than spelling a bunch of words wrong you would have found that out. And as for lag if you find the 6 plus laggy you may as well give up hope on smart phones as there is no better out there.... The note 4 is closest in comparison or the Nexus. I tossed the note to the curb like a piece of trash ( I was using the note cause I was such an apple fan boy ) and then came back to Apple because it worked. Now please before you come back and spread a bunch of illiterate nonsense and half backwards swears go get educated on what your speaking about, and re focus. If you want to have a polite and general debate you are more then welcome here to discuss it.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
What you want if phone doesnt work for that price? If your phone work than congrads. Mine doesnt. And I'm upset

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
What you want if phone doesnt work for that price? If your phone work than congrads. Mine doesnt. And I'm upset

Well I'd suggest maybe returning the device to Apple and ask them to either fix the issue or give you a new device in hopes that it fixes your issues. I have had two 6's and a 6 plus in four months and never once had experienced lag. That isn't normal. And if you hate it that much post it for sale the demand is huge for the 6 plus on the market you can sell it, take your girl for lunch and still probably have enough left over for a windows phone or top end android device.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I don't have a time to play games with apple. And Apple doesnt care is there lag, freeze what else. Most answer restore device. Does it helps? no...

Martin Kelly1

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I had this issue after getting a replacement iPhone 5.
After trying various fixes mentioned below unsuccessfully,
I did a reset by pressing and holding the sleep and home button until the phone rebooted.
All is working fine right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234