iOS 8.2 released

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After installing ios 8.2 i just faced blue screen of death, i was using facebook and my iphone 6 restarted suddenly with a blue screen, anyone faces this problem?

Had that happen on my 5S but that was on iOS 8.1.3, hasn't happen to me yet on iOS 8.2

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I really wish there was a way of being able to delete app data! I have a Google search app that I have to manually delete and reinstall all the time to reduce the size of the iCloud backup as it gets to around 500mb even with history turned off. I have no idea where there's no was of clearing out the data. The worst is the scannable app as I delete the scans once I've uploaded or emailed them so it's always empty but for some reason it adds about 20-30MB each time I use it and I delete and reinstall that too. Just want to be able to delete app data as part of iOS

I second this! :)

Settings... iCloud... Storage... Manage Storage... Select device under backups... App list.... Turn off the app in the back-up...
Settings... iCloud... iCloud Drive... App list... Turn off....

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Don't know about anyone else, but Facebook on iPad 3 sucks. Can't navigate on it. Did alright before Facebook update. Does alright on iPhone. Come on Facebook fix the damn thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Don't know about anyone else, but Facebook on iPad 3 sucks. Can't navigate on it. Did alright before Facebook update. Does alright on iPhone. Come on Facebook fix the damn thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Facebook seems to go backwards. I'm having issues uploading photos now since the last update. They have a blue line that crosses the top of the screen like the line that goes across when you update the iOS. I would not use Facebook at all if it were not for my grandkids.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm seriously wondering if I should hold out on updating due to that whole iTunes/Apple store issue. Anyone still experiencing that?

My iPod on 8.1 & my 5S on 8.2 have the same App Store issue of not being able to update/download apps

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPod on 8.1 & my 5S on 8.2 have the same App Store issue of not being able to update/download apps

There are reports of numerous outages at Apple. That could be the reason for the App Store issues you are having.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There are reports of numerous outages at Apple. That could be the reason for the App Store issues you are having.

Yea I was just reading about that, also explains why I can't download any music from iTunes either..

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Kill the phone dead, then charge it 100% without unplugging it. Then when it's fully done, unplug and use it. That should reset that and let you get stats

toddy23

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Having updated 8.2 on my iphone 6 i am experiencing an issue whereby I am unable to download any apps from the App Store. I have clicked the "GET"/"BUY" button, it starts the process (revolving circle) but then reverts back to the GET/BUY button. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I assume it's a bug in the new firmware

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ignore my last post - someone has already replied to this issue. Will just have to wait until outage resolved at Apple
Seems to be working now... for some people at least... I was able to log in to the stores on my iPad a while ago, and get season pass tv shows on my computer finally a bit ago too... be patient.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative