iOS 8.2 released

nicegypt

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Mine is 6 Plus. battery drain like crazy... I am going to reinstall it again and disable the fitness tracker. If I got the same result I am going to stick with 8.1.3

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I really wish I hadn't upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 8 as it's become insanely sluggish now. Every incremental update has actually made it worse, yet I do them in the vain hope it will make things better.

I can't afford my iPad becoming so slow, I can't do anything on it as it's the only lifeline I have to the Internet until my UK iphone 6 can become unlocked.

My iPad mini is the same mate. It's been so slow since iOS 8 and made worse by how fast my iphone 6 is in comparison. I get fed up with waiting for apps to open or just navigating around now. I wish Apple added functionality to their OS where you can set it to a sort of airplane mode for functionality and turn off all the functions that are killing the speed as I can do without a lot of the memory hungry features just to use my mini without lag. Really can't justify buying a new iPad as I only use it to shop, read or watch films if I'm travelling. At the min I use it about once a week.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
f8890b2d920d66eed4256608dd6461b2.jpg

Idk why it keeps saying that.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Haha that's really odd! I don't get that but I do have about 3% usage of the apple watch app and I only open and closed it once!!!

Lol, thinking about jail breaking to remove it & a few other pre installed apps I don't use. It started doing this since I've updated yesterday.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My iPad mini is the same mate. It's been so slow since iOS 8 and made worse by how fast my iphone 6 is in comparison. I get fed up with waiting for apps to open or just navigating around now. I wish Apple added functionality to their OS where you can set it to a sort of airplane mode for functionality and turn off all the functions that are killing the speed as I can do without a lot of the memory hungry features just to use my mini without lag. Really can't justify buying a new iPad as I only use it to shop, read or watch films if I'm travelling. At the min I use it about once a week.

Unfortunately for me, I've moved from the UK to the USA and the only access to the internet on a larger screened device I have is my iPad 2, so it gets used a heck of a lot. The slowness of the device is killing me. I have to stop typing every ten seconds or so to let the keyboard catch up with me...

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately for me, I've moved from the UK to the USA and the only access to the internet on a larger screened device I have is my iPad 2, so it gets used a heck of a lot. The slowness of the device is killing me. I have to stop typing every ten seconds or so to let the keyboard catch up with me...

Haha I thought it was just me doing that! It's a nightmare as most of the time of type the same thing a few times then it catches up and I have a load of rubbish entered.

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Lol, thinking about jail breaking to remove it & a few other pre installed apps I don't use. It started doing this since I've updated yesterday.

I really wish there was a way of being able to delete app data! I have a Google search app that I have to manually delete and reinstall all the time to reduce the size of the iCloud backup as it gets to around 500mb even with history turned off. I have no idea where there's no was of clearing out the data. The worst is the scannable app as I delete the scans once I've uploaded or emailed them so it's always empty but for some reason it adds about 20-30MB each time I use it and I delete and reinstall that too. Just want to be able to delete app data as part of iOS

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Working on any movies lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
After installing ios 8.2 i just faced blue screen of death, i was using facebook and my iphone 6 restarted suddenly with a blue screen, anyone faces this problem?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Been a Facebooking maniac after upgrading. No issues. I'm also on an iPhone 6.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I really wish there was a way of being able to delete app data! I have a Google search app that I have to manually delete and reinstall all the time to reduce the size of the iCloud backup as it gets to around 500mb even with history turned off. I have no idea where there's no was of clearing out the data. The worst is the scannable app as I delete the scans once I've uploaded or emailed them so it's always empty but for some reason it adds about 20-30MB each time I use it and I delete and reinstall that too. Just want to be able to delete app data as part of iOS

I second this! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen