Battery life is way better. I'm a little over 9 hours with 28% left with moderate usage.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 
    JJSmith56 likes this.
    03-10-2015 08:54 PM
    Battery life is way better. I'm a little over 9 hours with 28% left with moderate usage.

Standby or Usage?
    03-10-2015 08:57 PM
    Standby or Usage?
    No clue, it's not showing it. Says I have to be fully charged. I unplugged at 12pm, it's 9pm where im at. Been on it pretty much the whole time

03-10-2015 09:00 PM
    Mine is 6 Plus. battery drain like crazy... I am going to reinstall it again and disable the fitness tracker. If I got the same result I am going to stick with 8.1.3
    03-10-2015 09:30 PM
    I really wish I hadn't upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 8 as it's become insanely sluggish now. Every incremental update has actually made it worse, yet I do them in the vain hope it will make things better.

I can't afford my iPad becoming so slow, I can't do anything on it as it's the only lifeline I have to the Internet until my UK iphone 6 can become unlocked.
    My iPad mini is the same mate. It's been so slow since iOS 8 and made worse by how fast my iphone 6 is in comparison. I get fed up with waiting for apps to open or just navigating around now. I wish Apple added functionality to their OS where you can set it to a sort of airplane mode for functionality and turn off all the functions that are killing the speed as I can do without a lot of the memory hungry features just to use my mini without lag. Really can't justify buying a new iPad as I only use it to shop, read or watch films if I'm travelling. At the min I use it about once a week.
    03-10-2015 09:37 PM

Idk why it keeps saying that.

03-10-2015 09:45 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...08dd6461b2.jpg

You have to fully charge your phone first to see the usage
    03-10-2015 09:47 PM
    Yeah, I'll do that & it never shows.

03-10-2015 09:48 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...08dd6461b2.jpg

Haha that's really odd! I don't get that but I do have about 3% usage of the apple watch app and I only open and closed it once!!!
    03-10-2015 09:49 PM
    Haha that's really odd! I don't get that but I do have about 3% usage of the apple watch app and I only open and closed it once!!!
    Lol, thinking about jail breaking to remove it & a few other pre installed apps I don't use. It started doing this since I've updated yesterday.

03-10-2015 09:50 PM
    My iPad mini is the same mate. It's been so slow since iOS 8 and made worse by how fast my iphone 6 is in comparison. I get fed up with waiting for apps to open or just navigating around now. I wish Apple added functionality to their OS where you can set it to a sort of airplane mode for functionality and turn off all the functions that are killing the speed as I can do without a lot of the memory hungry features just to use my mini without lag. Really can't justify buying a new iPad as I only use it to shop, read or watch films if I'm travelling. At the min I use it about once a week.
    Unfortunately for me, I've moved from the UK to the USA and the only access to the internet on a larger screened device I have is my iPad 2, so it gets used a heck of a lot. The slowness of the device is killing me. I have to stop typing every ten seconds or so to let the keyboard catch up with me...
    03-10-2015 09:53 PM
    Anyone using a VPN on 8.2? Wondering if there are any issues before I update.
    03-10-2015 10:17 PM
    Unfortunately for me, I've moved from the UK to the USA and the only access to the internet on a larger screened device I have is my iPad 2, so it gets used a heck of a lot. The slowness of the device is killing me. I have to stop typing every ten seconds or so to let the keyboard catch up with me...
    Haha I thought it was just me doing that! It's a nightmare as most of the time of type the same thing a few times then it catches up and I have a load of rubbish entered.
    03-10-2015 11:53 PM
    Lol, thinking about jail breaking to remove it & a few other pre installed apps I don't use. It started doing this since I've updated yesterday.

I really wish there was a way of being able to delete app data! I have a Google search app that I have to manually delete and reinstall all the time to reduce the size of the iCloud backup as it gets to around 500mb even with history turned off. I have no idea where there's no was of clearing out the data. The worst is the scannable app as I delete the scans once I've uploaded or emailed them so it's always empty but for some reason it adds about 20-30MB each time I use it and I delete and reinstall that too. Just want to be able to delete app data as part of iOS
    03-10-2015 11:57 PM
    It's advisable to set up has new on each fresh copy of iOS. Do you do this?

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    Just started doing that on my new iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-10-2015 11:58 PM
    Working on any movies lately?

03-10-2015 11:59 PM
    Working on any movies lately?

Hehe yep, I have one movie to shoot and a TV series too. I'm waiting to hear back on another movie shoot date too.
    ritesh likes this.
    03-11-2015 12:01 AM
    After installing ios 8.2 i just faced blue screen of death, i was using facebook and my iphone 6 restarted suddenly with a blue screen, anyone faces this problem?
    03-11-2015 02:18 AM
    Nope. Been a Facebooking maniac after upgrading. No issues. I'm also on an iPhone 6.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    03-11-2015 05:14 AM
    I really wish there was a way of being able to delete app data! I have a Google search app that I have to manually delete and reinstall all the time to reduce the size of the iCloud backup as it gets to around 500mb even with history turned off. I have no idea where there's no was of clearing out the data. The worst is the scannable app as I delete the scans once I've uploaded or emailed them so it's always empty but for some reason it adds about 20-30MB each time I use it and I delete and reinstall that too. Just want to be able to delete app data as part of iOS
    I second this!
    03-11-2015 05:54 AM
    No issue(s) here. Using iPhone 5 and it seems to be a very stable incremental update.
    03-11-2015 07:54 AM
    After installing ios 8.2 i just faced blue screen of death, i was using facebook and my iphone 6 restarted suddenly with a blue screen, anyone faces this problem?
    Had that happen on my 5S but that was on iOS 8.1.3, hasn't happen to me yet on iOS 8.2

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk
    03-11-2015 08:04 AM
    I second this!
    Settings... iCloud... Storage... Manage Storage... Select device under backups... App list.... Turn off the app in the back-up...
    Settings... iCloud... iCloud Drive... App list... Turn off....
    robertk328 likes this.
    03-11-2015 08:30 AM
    Don't know about anyone else, but Facebook on iPad 3 sucks. Can't navigate on it. Did alright before Facebook update. Does alright on iPhone. Come on Facebook fix the damn thing.

03-11-2015 08:30 AM
    Don't know about anyone else, but Facebook on iPad 3 sucks. Can't navigate on it. Did alright before Facebook update. Does alright on iPhone. Come on Facebook fix the damn thing.

Facebook seems to go backwards. I'm having issues uploading photos now since the last update. They have a blue line that crosses the top of the screen like the line that goes across when you update the iOS. I would not use Facebook at all if it were not for my grandkids.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    03-11-2015 09:16 AM
218 ... 34567 ...