Print from phone using Epson Iprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
We just got a new Epson printer at work and it does not support airprint. It does however come with an app called iprint. Seems to print alot of stuff but I don't see a way to directly print an email message from my phone. Is there a way to do this? It would kinda suck if I cant

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While viewing the email message you want to print, can you not tap on the arrow icon at the bottom and then select "Print"?

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
To print an email with printer pro, you just have to select the whole email and copy it, go into the printer pro app and click on clipboard the email will show up and click print. Not as easy as AirPrint but it gets the job done. It's the closest you're going to get to AirPrint.

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
The only way currently via iprint to print an email is to select print web page then log into your webmail if you can and then choose print when you open the email you want to print. Hopefully they add native mail support soon.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I have an epson printer I use with AirPrint just fine. I plug it into my WiFi router, since my router has a built-in AirPrint server. Works like a champ with almost any USB printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods