iOS 8.1.3 is out now. Post feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
ame - it sounds like your issue might be something to take up with the FCC as there could be someone with a rogue cell booster, or even a cellular blocker that's screwing with your signal... the FCC can bring in technical expertise like no other and maybe end your issue.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
ame - it sounds like your issue might be something to take up with the FCC as there could be someone with a rogue cell booster, or even a cellular blocker that's screwing with your signal... the FCC can bring in technical expertise like no other and maybe end your issue.

I may mention that to the engineer at ATT. I thought for sure it might be some screwed up interference with our metrolink system but it's happened now elsewhere.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Half my badges just don't work on this update. Frustrating as hello. The latest updates have been less than spectacular.

I agree. My phone has been freezing up at least a half dozen times a day and that may be a conservative number. I hope Apple pushes out an update soon to fix these issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't know if this is new or it just got past me. When completing an in-app purchase I got this reminder.

902537331de7dbcb87678441bc5f65b7.jpg

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Interesting to see that others are having battery issues as well. Looks like I have a reset/restore in my immediate future.

It appears I spoke too soon. I'm sitting in a coffee shop taking an online class on my iPad. It was fully charged when I started the course, I've had it running for about an hour solid, and it's only at 99%! Maybe it just needed a couple days to settle.

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone 6 plus seems to always be upside down when I unlock it and my touch ID seems very inconsistent now since I updated.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Ios 8.1.3 is very buggy? its creating problem with wifi in my iphone 6? wifi always get disconnected after locking iphone and it connects after unlocking? sometimes after unlocking iphone home screen flickers and sometimes it shows that someone tapping on apps?

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 6 plus battery has been draining way too much since i updated to iOS 8.1.3. It's been giving me almost half the battery life I got on iOS 8.1.2. I restored it, did a hard reboot as well. No difference. Any suggestions?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 6 plus battery has been draining way too much since i updated to iOS 8.1.3. It's been giving me almost half the battery life I got on iOS 8.1.2. I restored it, did a hard reboot as well. No difference. Any suggestions?

Me a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them test your battery.

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Me a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them test your battery.

It may be a problem since I don't have an apple store anywhere close. I think it maybe due to the software because it was working fine on ios 8.1.2. I'm going to try and restore it again and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods