iOS 8.1.3 is out now. Post feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Again, I'm still having issues with the Wifi keeps on disconnecting and drops IP address and such! This is such a shame!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Again, I'm still having issues with the Wifi keeps on disconnecting and drops IP address and such! This is such a shame!

Did you try resetting your network settings, and then choose your wifi name again to sign back in?

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Did you try resetting your network settings, and then choose your wifi name again to sign back in?

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air
I tried ALL solutions there is to and still the same! I believe that the iPhone is not fully compatible with my current wireless access point. At least, that's what it seems to be. How come my previous phones, PS4 and X1 seems to work perfectly fine on the same wifi but not the iPhone?

Bigwoodque

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
So I never got a chance to restore however I did delete all the apps not optimized and my battery life improved I'm at 75% now since I last posted this morning at 9am. Prior to deleting those apps I would be at 50-45% by now

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I never got a chance to restore however I did delete all the apps not optimized and my battery life improved I'm at 75% now since I last posted this morning at 9am. Prior to deleting those apps I would be at 50-45% by now

Outstanding, and thank you for the update, sir...;)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed yesterday that sharing and posting in my iPad is a bit dodgy now.
Of course it's an iPad 3 so.....not surprised.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't see why apps that aren't optimized for the 6 are going to be a problem. Is that something that Apple confirmed?

I'm using several APPs that I bought when I had my iPhone 3G. They work great on my iP6 and iPad Air 2.

nkf561

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
After a couple days and a couple charges, I've seen some improvement in battery performance but, it's not back to where it was before the update. Today I'm going to start deleting a few apps at a time to see if that helps, maybe find one that's gone rouge. The overnight drain issue I had improved after the update, drain dropped by half so that's a plus.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
After every full charge i can only get a maximum usage time of 5-6 hours. Is that normal? I think whatsapp is eating up my battery life

The screen shot you provided shows WhatsApp using up 34% of your battery. That means you're running that app a majority of the time which is going to eat at your battery life. Your usage, based on what you showed us, is normal.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just updated my 6+ before the Super Bowl & I haven't really noticed any difference. I'll check back tomorrow if I run across any issues.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Multitasking gestures not working in 8.1.2 were a big annoyance for me, but thankfully those have been fixed in the .3 update.

Battery life is the same as it's always been, possibly a little better.

Bigwoodque

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok I ended up doing a complete restore and battery issues are gone. I've been off the charger since 530am and I'm at 39% now. Back in business

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok I ended up doing a complete restore and battery issues are gone. I've been off the charger since 530am and I'm at 39% now. Back in business

This is what I like to read...;)....and I'm glad you got things "back in business"....;)

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
How do I start fresh after this update without using a backup but still keep my photos in my library restored?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How do I start fresh after this update without using a backup but still keep my photos in my library restored?

If your photos are already saved to iCloud Photo storage or are already synced with Photostream then a restore as new will not have any effects on them, and the photos should sync back to your device once you've signed in to iCloud. If the photos are not in iCloud, offload them to a computer or other cloud service like Dropbox, and then re-download them after you've reset your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods