Multitasking gestures not working in 8.1.2 were a big annoyance for me, but thankfully those have been fixed in the .3 update.

Battery life is the same as it's always been, possibly a little better.
    02-01-2015 08:35 PM
    No performance differences here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-01-2015 08:37 PM
    Ok I ended up doing a complete restore and battery issues are gone. I've been off the charger since 530am and I'm at 39% now. Back in business
    Just_Me_D, TurboTiger and zerog46 like this.
    02-02-2015 09:42 PM
    Ok I ended up doing a complete restore and battery issues are gone. I've been off the charger since 530am and I'm at 39% now. Back in business
    This is what I like to read.......and I'm glad you got things "back in business"....
    Bigwoodque likes this.
    02-02-2015 10:00 PM
    How do I start fresh after this update without using a backup but still keep my photos in my library restored?
    02-03-2015 07:05 AM
    How do I start fresh after this update without using a backup but still keep my photos in my library restored?
    If your photos are already saved to iCloud Photo storage or are already synced with Photostream then a restore as new will not have any effects on them, and the photos should sync back to your device once you've signed in to iCloud. If the photos are not in iCloud, offload them to a computer or other cloud service like Dropbox, and then re-download them after you've reset your device.
    02-03-2015 08:00 AM
    My battery life has been like a roller coaster, one day it's good the next day it's bad. My battery life so far has no consistency. I have been doing every iOS 8.x update via upgrade in iTunes and now I'm wondering if I should do a restore as new.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk
    02-03-2015 08:23 AM
    Can you not sync your photos via iTunes after you do the restore?
    02-03-2015 08:54 AM
    Can you not sync your photos via iTunes after you do the restore?
    Problem is iTunes and iCloud do a full backup from the device without having the option to selection which to backup and which not to. How do I do that anyway?
    02-03-2015 08:59 AM
    If you have your photos saved to iPhoto, or whatever is used on Windows, then you can manually sync those photos to your iPhone. Have you checked that out?
    02-03-2015 09:01 AM
    If you have your photos saved to iPhoto, or whatever is used on Windows, then you can manually sync those photos to your iPhone. Have you checked that out?
    I'm sorry to sound like an *****, but how do I check and do that? I'm totally new to iPhone and things are pretty confusing for me.
    02-03-2015 09:52 AM
    Everyone has to start somewhere. Try this link and let us know if it works: http://support.apple.com/en-lu/HT201313

Just remember to sync your photos on your camera roll to your computer before you erase the device. And I don't mean backing up. I mean syncing each photo to whatever photo app you use.
    02-03-2015 10:00 AM
    Everyone has to start somewhere. Try this link and let us know if it works: iTunes: Syncing photos - Apple Support

Just remember to sync your photos on your camera roll to your computer before you erase the device. And I don't mean backing up. I mean syncing each photo to whatever photo app you use.
    And how do I import the photos to my computer now?
    02-03-2015 07:04 PM
    If you scroll down on the link I gave you, you will see the part where it explains how to save photos from your camera roll to your PC. You need to read the website I sent you is what I am trying to say.
    02-03-2015 07:07 PM
    If you scroll down on the link I gave you, you will see the part where it explains how to save photos from your camera roll to your PC. You need to read the website I sent you is what I am trying to say.
    Just read that and now it's giving me an error "No new pictures or videos were found on this device". This is so confusing!
    02-03-2015 07:37 PM
    It is making both my phone and iPad glitchy and they freeze a LOT. Wasn't a problem before update.
    02-03-2015 09:36 PM
    My contact photos keep disappearing from my favorites. I've made sure they're on, have turned it off and back on again, rebooted etc. I go through, re add them and then a couple hours later they're gone again. When I click on regular contacts sometimes the photo is there and sometimes it flashes for a second and disappears.
    02-03-2015 10:52 PM
    I don't like iOS 8.1.3 here my battery with 8.1.2 (5c) still have 12% power
    iOS 8.1.3 is out now. Post feedback here.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423075487.984976.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-04-2015 01:45 PM
    Any bugs on the iOS 8? Should I upgrade it? Any help or suggestion?
    02-05-2015 04:45 AM
    In my opinion, everyone with a device capable of updating to the latest iOS version should do so. The bugs, if any, are minor. Note: Some people have blamed iOS for problems associated with 3rd-party apps not being updated to run on iOS 8.
    02-05-2015 08:36 AM
    I am still using 7.1, should I update?
    02-05-2015 12:49 PM
    Sure. Why not
    02-05-2015 12:53 PM
    If your holding off updating because your jailbroken or want to jailbreak, then no don't update. 8.1.3 closes the option to do so.

IMO, yes update. It's always a good idea because there are always improvements in the iOS even if they aren't visibly noticeable, there's things under the hood security wise that usually get addressed. I always update with each iOS release...but that's my prerogative.

tapped out from my iPad Air
    02-05-2015 12:58 PM
    We basically speak 'merrrcan, vs actual English. Lol

Did the restore...just keeping an eye on it now. I was up almost all dang night working on it. I need to unload a bunch of photos and whatever "other" is on my mac bec it's damn near full and slower than molasses!
    No change unfortunately. I've done two restore to factory since last week at this point...no change in this. Incredibly annoying. Hoping ATT has an answer. Otherwise it's OS related or hardware related.
    02-05-2015 01:37 PM
    No change unfortunately. I've done two restore to factory since last week at this point...no change in this. Incredibly annoying. Hoping ATT has an answer. Otherwise it's OS related or hardware related.
    Have you had your sim card changed? I haven't gone back and read the previous posts so maybe you already answered that.

I had an issue that came out of nowhere once with my 4S in which I kept getting these service drops and a new sim card solved the issue for me.
    02-05-2015 01:51 PM
261 ... 7891011