I just wished Swiftkey would work in swype mode on the iPad instead of one letter at a time, come on Swiftkey. Works fine on iPhone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-28-2015 11:44 AM
    I wasn't having any issues before and I am not having any issues now so I it was a good update for me. The screen rotation may be a tad snappier on my 6 Plus, but I never had an issue with it before. All good stuff.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-28-2015 11:46 AM
    I wasn't having any issues before and I am not having any issues now so I it was a good update for me. The screen rotation may be a tad snappier on my 6 Plus, but I never had an issue with it before. All good stuff.
    +1
    01-28-2015 11:55 AM
    I haven't yet noticed anything major. Except the screen rotation works much smoothly now.
    01-28-2015 12:47 PM
    Same thing here, although you got lucky with just a 45 minute download. Yesterday afternoon (4pm ish) mine took over an hour, but once it was done it loaded fast onto the iPad. Right after it was done I hooked mine and then hubby's phone up, and a total of 10/15 minutes overall and they were both done. Very weird !

So far everything is fine as expected.
    I didn't time mine, but it was about 12 to 15 minutes OTA.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    01-28-2015 01:27 PM
    Did OTA for both my iPad Air and 6 plus. Will take care of my 6 later tonight. No issues so far.
    01-28-2015 02:13 PM
    Just started this updated and I am hoping this fixes me losing my signal every five effing minutes.

My 6 never did it til 8.1.2 and since that update I lose signal constantly. If I don't leave wifi on, which I never normally do, I won't have any sort of lifeline.

If it doesn't fix it, I guess I'll be heading in to the Apple Store
    Did the update fix the issue?
    01-28-2015 02:26 PM
    I really wish they would add a feature to disable your most recent images when you go to send a picture or video to someone in the messaging app. Does anybody know if there are any jailbreak tweaks that can do that? Lol.
    01-28-2015 03:06 PM
    I really wish they would add a feature to disable your most recent images when you go to send a picture or video to someone in the messaging app. Does anybody know if there are any jailbreak tweaks that can do that? Lol.
    I actually researched that while I was jailbroken and didn't find anything.
    01-28-2015 03:14 PM
    I actually researched that while I was jailbroken and didn't find anything.
    Darn. I really dislike that feature. The last thing I need is for people I'm around to see an embarrassing picture pop up when I try to send from my gallery lol.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-28-2015 03:33 PM
    Updated last night OTA:
    iPhone 5S 20 mins
    iPad Air 15 mins
    MacBook Air 10 mins
    Good Luck
    01-28-2015 03:40 PM
    I think I might have to do a full discharge and recharge of my 5S cause my battery is draining a bit to fast for me (4-7% per hour in standby) but in terms of regular usage it's fine.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk
    Same here. No noticeable difference on my 5s or Air2
    Did the update fix the issue?
    It appears not. I've had it happen at least 4 times that I have noticed since doing the update. When I had 8.1.2 I hoped a carrier update would fix it but it didn't. So I don't expect the same with this one. Resetting Network Settings constantly, restarting the phone, restoring as new, none of those have ever fixed it. I have a feeling Ill be heading to the Apple Store this week sometime.
    01-28-2015 04:47 PM
    After update email notification does not work on iPhone 5.
    01-28-2015 05:24 PM
    Impressive performance on battery so far.
    Attachment 76417

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    For that much usage my battery goes down to 24%.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    01-28-2015 05:38 PM
    Just updated my iPad Air2. Haven't really noticed any difference yet. Will wait to do my 5s since it's running great.
    I am somewhat anxious to update my Air 2, I have problems intermittently with the multi-finger close gesture (which is mentioned in the bug list) and also the rarely reported sound issue where I lose all sound after a power cycle or hard reboot. I've seen a couple of reports hardly widespread, regarding this, and had the issue on an earlier Air 2 that I had to return for screen issues, so I'm hopeful it is a software not hardware glitch, any idea if this sound issue has been resolved? Also, on the 6 Plus (still on 8.1.1) the only real issues I have are Safari and occasionally email crashing in landscape mode, any idea if this has been resolved?
    01-28-2015 05:53 PM
    I actually found something visibly different on 8.1.3 that I don't recall looking that way before. But then, I'm getting old age memory probs. Someone tell me if the notes list in the Notes app is different. Here's a screen shot :
    iOS 8.1.3 is out now. Post feedback here.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1422485832.216008.jpg

01-28-2015 05:54 PM
    Updated 5s took around 15 minutes. So far nothing but good.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-28-2015 05:55 PM
    I actually found something visibly different on 8.1.3 that I don't recall looking that way before. But then, I'm getting old age memory probs. Someone tell me if the notes list in the Notes app is different. Here's a screen shot :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422485832.216008.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	190.4 KB 
ID:	76431

No, Led. That's what it looked like since the start of iOS 8.

Unless there's something different that's so minute that I don't see it ! Lol.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air
    01-28-2015 06:36 PM
    I am somewhat anxious to update my Air 2, I have problems intermittently with the multi-finger close gesture (which is mentioned in the bug list) and also the rarely reported sound issue where I lose all sound after a power cycle or hard reboot. I've seen a couple of reports hardly widespread, regarding this, and had the issue on an earlier Air 2 that I had to return for screen issues, so I'm hopeful it is a software not hardware glitch, any idea if this sound issue has been resolved? Also, on the 6 Plus (still on 8.1.1) the only real issues I have are Safari and occasionally email crashing in landscape mode, any idea if this has been resolved?
    I have a Verizon WiFi/Cellular Air2 and I haven't had any of the problems you mentioned before or after the iOS8.1.3
    01-28-2015 06:58 PM
    I had the losing multi gesture problem sporadically on my iPad Air 2 as well, I updated last night and haven't had the problem yet, keeping my fingers crossed.

The other issue was that my iPhone 6 camera would not make the click sound with the first shot and that issue is still there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    01-28-2015 07:06 PM
    No, Led. That's what it looked like since the start of iOS 8.

Unless there's something different that's so minute that I don't see it ! Lol.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air
    Maybe the text is larger. [Goes to Accessibility to check text size]

01-28-2015 07:14 PM
    The other issue was that my iPhone 6 camera would not make the click sound with the first shot and that issue is still there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I still see this on my 5S, but my iPad Air 1st gen will "shutter" on the first pic taken.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me.
    01-28-2015 07:18 PM
    I still see this on my 5S, but my iPad Air 1st gen will "shutter" on the first pic taken.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me.
    My 5S does the shutter sound the first time when I take a pic

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk
    01-28-2015 07:27 PM
261 ... 23456 ...