New OS out tomorrow????

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysivley

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I just got a whole slew of app updates on my Iphone 6 that I've had for a whole 30 hours. I updated the Iphone from IOS 8.1.1 to IOS 8.1.2. and then 9 app updates show up today outta nowhere. That is usually a tell tell sign of an OS update coming down the pipe, and we all know how Apple loves a Tuesday release....so keep your phones charged and be on the lookout

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've had 10 app updates today alone and that's way above average for my situation. That said, I don't necessarily think because there are a lot of updates that that's a sign that an OS update is coming unless it's a major one. For example, going from iOS 7 to iOS 8. I do think 8.1.3 is out this week, though. But that's just me taking a guess.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got a whole slew of app updates on my Iphone 6 that I've had for a whole 30 hours. I updated the Iphone from IOS 8.1.1 to IOS 8.1.2. and then 9 app updates show up today outta nowhere. That is usually a tell tell sign of an OS update coming down the pipe, and we all know how Apple loves a Tuesday release....so keep your phones charged and be on the lookout

It's highly doubtful that this is any indication of anything.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apps getting caught up with iOS 8. Those we've been telling everyone to be patient with! Well, maybe!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal