US Holiday Calendar not syncing

TRICKorDEVICE

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I use iOS devices and a PC for work. I use iCloud for my calendars, contacts, etc. I use the web portal to view my calendars. I wanted to add US holidays to my calendar for 2015. The built in one in iOS will not sync to iCloud. So I created a new calendar called US Holidays and then I sent the holiday .ics calendar to my email account, when I click on it, it allows me to add all events to my holiday calendar.

This is where the problem starts. iCloud shows the new Holiday calendar I created, but will not sync all of the events that I add from the .ics. If I go in and manually modify one of the events, it then syncs to iCloud and the web calendar.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

BTW, last year when I did this, it worked perfectly and has worked fine for other calendars (sports team schedules, etc.)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you. The but-in U.S. Holidays calendar syncs well with my devices and MacBook. It's possible that there are unknown problem with iCloud that;s causing the failure to sync problems. Have you tried rebooting your device(s) and computer? Have you tried signing out of iCloud and then re-configuring iCloud on your devices? You can also try resetting the Network Settings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro