Good personal finance app that syncs between iPhone and Mac?

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks. I am searching for a good personal finance app that I can use seamlessly between my iPhone and Mac. I prefer it to be free or cheap. What are you guys using? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I use quicken. I know not many people like it because it is a bit cumbersome. When I'm out, I can put all my info into the phone, then sync when I get to my Mac. It works for me.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Serious question for the quicken users. It seems to have really bad reviews online and looks just like mint from the screen shots.
It is it worth purchasing quicken? And what are the benefits over mint if so?

Thanks!

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Serious question for the quicken users. It seems to have really bad reviews online and looks just like mint from the screen shots.
It is it worth purchasing quicken? And what are the benefits over mint if so?

Thanks!

I haven't used mint since the bank in my country isn't listed there. Been using Quicken for a month and I rather like it. Although my needs are quite minimal and I use it more like a finance tracker than a complete budget management tool. But I think options are there to go deep if you'd like. Perhaps other serious users can shed some light into this matter.

mr-o

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site

I used to use this but found it was a) a bit ugly, b) had a horrifically slow sync mechanism that required the app to stay open and the phone to never sleep, which when the sync takes upwards of 15 minutes was impossible, and c) it was too focussed on looking back rather than planning ahead.

Apparently all of these things were addressed recently but I'm indebted to YNAB now :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR