What Big Changes You Expect In Next Year iOS From Apple?

imabhishek

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
You must be using iOS 8 for more than months now. Are you satisfy with it. Can you please share your experience and also what are your expectation from new iOS 9 next year. What are your feature wishlist?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You must be using iOS 8 for more than months now. Are you satisfy with it. Can you please share your experience and also what are your expectation from new iOS 9 next year. What are your feature wishlist?

I am extremely happy with iOS8. The only thing I would wish for would be being able to have themes. Other than that, iOS 8 is absolutely perfect for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm very pleased with iOS 8, and I'm not looking forward to anything from iOS 9 at this point. I mean, I'm aware of the pros and cons of iOS and therefore, I'm able to make it work for "me".

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
An iCloud Drive "App" to access the file picker on demand. This should never have been left out of iOS 8.0, IMO, as it severely limits how easily you can move data from other devices and access them in supported apps on the phone (especially since a ton of apps don't seem to have implemented iCloud [Drive] integration at this point].

This is a huge issue, especially for people who use Windows PCs (no AirDrop). You end up having to email tons of files to yourself (or shuttle them through cloud storage, which can potentially waste more of your data plan) just to get them onto your phone.

It seems like such a small thing, but has such a huge impact on usability. At times the user experience seems utterly broken because getting stuff to/from the device is... a terrible experience.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Split screen multitasking for the iPad Air 2 and maybe the new iPhones, along with more consistent Continuity and Handoff features.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
iOS 8 is working pretty good for me. Of course I would like to see more customization, something like being able to put the weather on the lock screen and changing that awful looking dock on the home screen.

eyesopen1111

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big fan of iOS 8, but there's always something to hope, right? There are sooo many customization options available to Cydia that are not available in the App Store. I know some Cydia apps can't be in the App Store for legal reasons, but the Cydia apps that just add cool little UI tweaks and customizations should be allowed in. So, a future OS shift which would allow this sort of customization would be nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2