I just wish that it got rid of the screenshots from the camera roll folder and just kept them in the screenshots folder

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    So it still keeps the screenshots in the camera roll???
    I was hoping it got rid of them from the camera roll as well. Got all excited for nothing
    07-13-2015 07:01 PM
    So it still keeps the screenshots in the camera roll???
    I was hoping it got rid of them from the camera roll as well. Got all excited for nothing
    Yep it still keeps them in the camera roll. Just makes a separate folder for them as well so that means they are in two folders. I know the feeling too. I got all excited over nothing as well until I download the ios9 beta -_-

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    07-14-2015 12:25 AM
    Not many here will complain. On iOS this is what we know and fought to get back when they tried to change it
    Out of curiosity, why was there so much backlash when Apple tried to separate/organize pics into different folders? How does this change negatively impact your usage flow?
    07-22-2015 04:04 PM
    Out of curiosity, why was there so much backlash when Apple tried to separate/organize pics into different folders? How does this change negatively impact your usage flow?
    They were mostly confused. Many thought their photos had vanished. IDK. I like having the roll.
    07-22-2015 06:28 PM
    Hi, there's an iOS app called Utiful to separate and organize pics in folders, you can then forget Apple's "albums". You can move photos from the Camera Roll to the app as you wish (or also back to the Camera Roll). In Utiful, you can organize in as many folders just as you like. Simple & effective. So you can just move the screenshots to Utiful and they won't clutter your Camera Roll anymore.
    Sounds kind of like one I use called MyPhoto. You can create albums and album groups. It has a lot of nice features. I use it some. But most of my photos I have set up with folders and subfolders in the Box app. That gets them totally off the phone.
    12-23-2015 09:33 AM
30 12