Lol, comment of the day

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
(just don't do what they did with the latest ios. That looks like it was designed for little girls who like puppy dogs and bubblegum)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If that's a reference to the iOS 7 look, I agree! I never liked the look of iOS 7. And now iOS 8. I still prefer the look of iOS 6.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If that's a reference to the iOS 7 look, I agree! I never liked the look of iOS 7. And now iOS 8. I still prefer the look of iOS 6.

With my love of iOS, I admit that I still prefer the pre-ios 7 look. I think more than the innovation of the design itself, it was Ive's way of telling Forestall to go F himself.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
With my love of iOS, I admit that I still prefer the pre-ios 7 look. I think more than the innovation of the design itself, it was Ive's way of telling Forestall to go F himself.

Agree... I like the options of iOS 8 but prefer the scheme of iOS 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Why are textures and shadows a bad thing now? And what's with all the printed text we see everywhere that only cats can read. You know, the washed out light gray text. The developer of the app Facetune refered to it as the "New Design Sensibilities". I had another word for it. But I didn't want to put it in my email reply. They say things go in cycles. I'll be glad when something like iOS 6 becomes the new big thing.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I've always been around iOS, but really started using it with the 5S and iOS 7, so to me both 7&8 looks good.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Blech. The icons look like fisher price stickers or something. If they could just modernize the look and get away from these big ballonish rounded squares.....

Posted via the iMore App for Android

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I also agree with them. They took some big steps backward with design in 7 and 8. Bad color schemes, everything flattened, no texture or design.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro