Is there any option to display your Health App Medical ID on your Lockscreen? I'm sure there isn't but just wondered why they never made this an option. We have all types of links and data stored in it like allergies and medical conditions along with medication we take and more importantly our emergency contacts and if this was accessible from the Lockscreen it would make perfect sense in an actual emergency for someone to get your phone and be able to know all of this without you needing to tell them. It seems like nothing more than a saved note from the note app really.

I hope they make this an option and have an accessible link on the Lockscreen much like the camera icon at present. You could allow calls to your emergency contacts without needing your Touch ID or pin as well. Then if your iPhone is stolen they can't call anyone other than your emergency contacts which is pointless for a thief and also if your iphone is lost then someone can call one of your emergency contacts to hand the phone over if they're decent people! There's no real risk of data protection as all you really store is your medication and medical history which isn't of use to anyone else really.
    10-31-2014 11:22 PM
    It's in your contact profile info.
    Medical ID on Lockscreen?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414812628.997981.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    jkender likes this.
    10-31-2014 11:30 PM
    It's in your contact profile info.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414812628.997981.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	70190

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    Oh wow! Thanks so much! Had no idea as never actually look at my own contact entry!

It's a silly place to put it. They should have this set within the medical id app!
    10-31-2014 11:43 PM
    Is there any option to display your Health App Medical ID on your Lockscreen? I'm sure there isn't but just wondered why they never made this an option. We have all types of links and data stored in it like allergies and medical conditions along with medication we take and more importantly our emergency contacts and if this was accessible from the Lockscreen it would make perfect sense in an actual emergency for someone to get your phone and be able to know all of this without you needing to tell them. It seems like nothing more than a saved note from the note app really.

I hope they make this an option and have an accessible link on the Lockscreen much like the camera icon at present. You could allow calls to your emergency contacts without needing your Touch ID or pin as well. Then if your iPhone is stolen they can't call anyone other than your emergency contacts which is pointless for a thief and also if your iphone is lost then someone can call one of your emergency contacts to hand the phone over if they're decent people! There's no real risk of data protection as all you really store is your medication and medical history which isn't of use to anyone else really.
    The HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) laws may play a part on what is and is not protected, at least in the US.
    10-31-2014 11:49 PM
    Its at the top when you crate your ID

Medical ID on Lockscreen?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414849034.688926.jpg
    Darran likes this.
    11-01-2014 09:37 AM
    Once you have Show When Locked on as shown above, from the lock screen, you swipe to unlock, select emergency, then select Medical Id.
    Attachment 70208
    Attachment 70209
    Darran likes this.
    11-01-2014 10:24 AM
    I think first responders will start to learn that the info is there, but as a safe guard I also have my ICE contact name and number on my lock screen wallpaper

Medical ID on Lockscreen?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414853835.208818.jpg
    Darran likes this.
    11-01-2014 10:57 AM