I'm wondering if there is a way to see all my notifications on my lock screen when they come in, but not waking up the screen when the notifications come in.

As far as I know, when you turn off Show on Lock Screen for a particular application notifications, that takes care of not waking up the screen when a notification comes in. But it won't show on the lock screen (obviously) when you want to see the notification later on. You have to swipe down from the top to see the notifications.

I guess I'm asking/wondering if you can do both: not wake the screen up and see the notifications on the lock screen?
    10-29-2014 02:40 PM
    I'm wondering if there is a way to see all my notifications on my lock screen when they come in, but not waking up the screen when the notifications come in.

As far as I know, when you turn off Show on Lock Screen for a particular application notifications, that takes care of not waking up the screen when a notification comes in. But it won't show on the lock screen (obviously) when you want to see the notification later on. You have to swipe down from the top to see the notifications.

I guess I'm asking/wondering if you can do both: not wake the screen up and see the notifications on the lock screen?
    Not sure how. If the screen doesn’t wake up (backlight "off"), how would you see the notification?
    10-29-2014 02:54 PM
    Yah, I'm not sure how that would be possible without having the phone wake up and the screen light up.
    10-29-2014 03:01 PM
    Get an Apple Watch

Sent from my HTC M8
    10-29-2014 03:03 PM
    You can enable 'Do Not Disturb' for when the phone is locked and you can accomplish that. However if you have that enabled you won't hear the notification or get a vibration if you have it set for that.
    10-29-2014 04:21 PM
    That for sure does what I need it to, but like you said - you won't hear when an email or SMS comes in. I guess I'll just have to have make do with having the screen come on when a notification goes off.
    10-30-2014 03:39 PM