iOS 8.1 released. Feedback/Bugs Thread

Peterpetram

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I've found battery life to be WAY better. I've said it before, I rarely find battery issues legit, but on my 4S, with iOS8, my batter life was horrible. But 8.1 has brought it back in line. It's been off charger since 6am, and it's 8:30 and I'm still on 100% with some light use. Before, I'd probably already have been around 85%...

Do you keep your phone at 3G? How light do you use ur phone?? Text only?? Whattsap,,??

Peterpetram

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Could it have anything to do with photo stream? Photos removed from the stream would add more space. Gotta be something! LOL

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Hellow.

Have you updated to 8.1? If yes, have you tried sharing photos through whattsap?? Do you get any problem,? Mine fails to share

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My battery on my 6 today has been horrible. I'm down to 63% already and have hardly touched the phone. One brief call and maybe a dozen texts and 4-5 emails. That's it. I'm usually now down this low until dinner time. And when I went to look at my usage stats, I get blanks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413915937.811730.jpg

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hellow.

Have you updated to 8.1? If yes, have you tried sharing photos through whattsap?? Do you get any problem,? Mine fails to share

I updated OTA yesterday with my iPhone 6. Set up Apple Pay but haven't been anywhere to use it yet. Hopefully this weekend I can try it out at a Subway!! The only issue I have so far is the dictation of my texts is incredibly slow to print. I'm glad they fixed the notification bar, I can again flick the notifications up and away.
I can share pics through Whatsapp without issues.

Peterpetram

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I updated OTA yesterday with my iPhone 6. Set up Apple Pay but haven't been anywhere to use it yet. Hopefully this weekend I can try it out at a Subway!! The only issue I have so far is the dictation of my texts is incredibly slow to print. I'm glad they fixed the notification bar, I can again flick the notifications up and away.
I can share pics through Whatsapp without issues.

What are your settings??

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble with 8.1 and backing up to icloud? I have 1200 pics on my phone and it is saying its only backed up about 535MB. I've reset it, plugged in with wifi on and everything else I know. Haven't tried connecting with a computer yet with iTunes but that defeats the purpose. Any ideas? Thank you

Jimy4

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
How do I get back to the future?
This upgrade has cruelled the performance of my phone.
- much slower response
- pop ups make the phone freeze
- high pitched whistling which can only be stopped by restart
- slow slow slow!
- some Aps no longer work

How can I roll back to the previous version as the advertised/promised performance benefits are not real.

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
How do I get back to the future?
This upgrade has cruelled the performance of my phone.
- much slower response
- pop ups make the phone freeze
- high pitched whistling which can only be stopped by restart
- slow slow slow!
- some Aps no longer work

How can I roll back to the previous version as the advertised/promised performance benefits are not real.

Did you upgrade by OTA or through iTunes?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
iOS 8 & 8.0.2 are still being sign at the time of this post for those that want to downgrade

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm starting to get some freezing/lag issues. I restored from a 5S when I got my 6 Plus. If this continues my worst nightmare will become reality. I might have to restore as new.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox