My keyboard is drunk and spastic and my browser is bipolar. This will require another update, I fear. But only on my iPad Air, it's great on my iPhone 6. Go figure.
    10-25-2014 02:20 PM
    I'm now getting sign into my iCloud verification on a regular basis

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro
    10-25-2014 02:35 PM
    Experiencing a bug in Safari in 8.1.

When tapping the address bar my favourites/recent sites no longer come up. The keyboard appears and I can pull down for Add to Favourites and Request Desktop Site - but they're pretty hard to see as ots transparent save for the light grey/white of the text and icons.

Anyone else experiencing this bug?

10-25-2014 06:30 PM
    Experiencing a bug in Safari in 8.1.

When tapping the address bar my favourites/recent sites no longer come up. The keyboard appears and I can pull down for Add to Favourites and Request Desktop Site - but they're pretty hard to see as ots transparent save for the light grey/white of the text and icons.

Anyone else experiencing this bug?

Turns out the upgrade to 8.1 has deleted my Favourites!

In addition despite having no Favourites 'Frequently Visited' isn't showing tapping the address bar and the Add to Favourites and Request Desktop Site buttons, despite being there when pulled down are very difficult to see - so 2 bugs now perhaps?
    10-25-2014 08:33 PM
    I just updated to 8.1 this morning and I think it messed up my call quality. I could barely hear my friend on the other line and when I can hear it sounds choppy. Call quality sounded perfect yesterday before the update.
    10-25-2014 10:03 PM
    I just updated to 8.1 this morning and I think it messed up my call quality. I could barely hear my friend on the other line and when I can hear it sounds choppy. Call quality sounded perfect yesterday before the update.
    Have you tried Reset Network Settings?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    10-26-2014 12:13 AM
    My iPhone 5 on cricket wireless won't let me download it, and it's only 70MB. Don't know why. Attachment 68952
    I'm amazed that people still upgrade over the air with WiFi don't you guys know that a lot of garbage stays from the earlier iOS not even talking about jail breaking which is a must upgrade with iTunes that alone tells you that upgrading over the air is not good, always clean restore also saves memory from that left over junk.
    10-26-2014 04:08 AM
    I'm amazed that people still upgrade over the air with WiFi don't you guys know that a lot of garbage stays from the earlier iOS not even talking about jail breaking which is a must upgrade with iTunes that alone tells you that upgrading over the air is not good, always clean restore also saves memory from that left over junk.
    I always update OTA and have never had any problems with it.
    10-26-2014 08:51 AM
    I always update OTA and have never had any problems with it.
    I would say "if" you are having issues after updating OTA try restoring as new with a fresh copy. That almost always takes care of the problems. I have updated OTA on many occasions with no issues but when I have had problems this always does the trick.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-26-2014 09:18 AM
    I'm amazed that people still upgrade over the air
    Why would it amaze you that people choose convenience?
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-26-2014 02:00 PM
    because I'll choose perfection and extra memory any day over convenience.
    10-26-2014 03:30 PM
    I always update OTA when possible. (I could not going from beta to GM or release version, for example). Perfection may be hard to define, but I have ZERO issues with my iPhone and iOS.
    10-26-2014 03:51 PM
    what ever works for you.
    10-26-2014 04:41 PM
    That doesn't answer my question.
    10-26-2014 06:15 PM
    Still downloading. Hopefully it'll take 20mins as what most of you guys did.
    10-27-2014 07:52 AM
    I am amazed that people still post on forums without the usage of fullstops, commas and capitalised alphabet to indicate the start of a new sentence. You should understand that, it is really difficult to comprehend what you are trying to say, without going through the sentence 2-3 times.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    10-27-2014 08:25 AM
    you want the answer here it is, for iOS 7 to do the upgrade there is a code that can't delete itself because it got a job to do which is the upgrading so that pice of iOS 7 stays, now if you ever did jailbreak you would know that and that's the reason that every jailbreak comes with a warning telling us to do a clean restore with iTunes that most likely the jailbreak won't work on devices that have been upgraded OTA, now even if you are not one of us jailbrakers you should get the message from this and if you don't what they mean is that the leftovers from iOS 7 should not be there!!
    10-27-2014 08:39 AM
    I am amazed that people still post on forums without the usage of fullstops, commas and capitalised alphabet to indicate the start of a new sentence. You should understand that, it is really difficult to comprehend what you are trying to say, without going through the sentence 2-3 times.
    Sadly, the inability to comprehend some of the drivel posted here is completely unrelated to proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation. But I do get your point.
    10-27-2014 11:11 AM
    What sad is that everything I wrote is true and you don't like it so you start talking about spelling which got nothing to do with the subject in hand.
    10-27-2014 11:21 AM
    you want the answer here it is, for iOS 7 to do the upgrade there is a code that can't delete itself because it got a job to do which is the upgrading so that pice of iOS 7 stays, now if you ever did jailbreak you would know that and that's the reason that every jailbreak comes with a warning telling us to do a clean restore with iTunes that most likely the jailbreak won't work on devices that have been upgraded OTA, now even if you are not one of us jailbrakers you should get the message from this and if you don't what they mean is that the leftovers from iOS 7 should not be there!!
    Okay.

Now stop assuming that everyone who upgrades OTA has been jailbroken in the past.
    10-27-2014 11:24 AM
    I assumed that many have never did, that's why I explained everything because if they did they would have known what I was talking about.
    10-27-2014 11:41 AM
    Shortcuts come and go on my iPhone 5S and iPad Air.
    Today they were available on my iPhone but not my iPad Air.
    Tomorrow's another day.
    Good Luck
    10-27-2014 09:27 PM
    Today, Siri decided to come on by itself.
    Phone was not charging.
    This has happened twice today.
    Good Luck
    10-27-2014 09:42 PM
    I am having a pretty big issue.. Every new picture I take with the camera doesn't show up in my album.. Anyone else experiencing this?
    An update for anyone else experiencing this issue I fixed it by restoring firmware and then my backup.. FYI
    10-28-2014 04:07 AM
    So I just noticed yesterday that this started happening with Reminders. When I get a reminder alert on the lock screen I can mark as complete or snooze it BUT if I have 2 or more reminders that I haven't addressed still on my lock screen, if I go to just one and either mark it complete or snooze it, the others that were listed disappear and I'm not able to complete or snooze them. Prior to yesterday it was working fine and nothing has changed on my device. I don't use iCloud for reminders either.

I've already tried a soft reset, my next move will be a hard reset. I'm on a 5C & I did a clean install of 8.1 thru a Mac/iTunes so I'm not going to do a restore because I don't feel it's needed - everything else is fine. When I first loaded the new update of .1 this wasn't a problem with reminders.... So I'm a little confused why this suddenly started happening.
    10-28-2014 11:13 AM
272 ... 7891011