Sometimes when I swipe up to close an app it gets stuck part way up and I have to swipe up again.
    iOS  8.1 released. Feedback/Bugs Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415196969.951813.jpg
    It doesn't happen often only here and there.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    11-05-2014 09:17 AM
    Anyone notice the camera in messages crashes if it uses the flash?
    11-05-2014 06:37 PM
    Anyone notice the camera in messages crashes if it uses the flash?
    Just tested it and it didn't crash for me.
    11-05-2014 06:39 PM
    Just tested it and it didn't crash for me.
    Same here...
    11-05-2014 09:37 PM
    Interesting it opens up, tries to take a picture flash goes on but doesn't take the picture.
    11-05-2014 10:46 PM
    Well that's weird. I simply couldn't get Handoff to work, no matter what I tried.
    But now, weeks after I upgraded to 8.1, it suddenly works. Perfectly.
    11-08-2014 03:00 AM
    So I just noticed yesterday that this started happening with Reminders. When I get a reminder alert on the lock screen I can mark as complete or snooze it BUT if I have 2 or more reminders that I haven't addressed still on my lock screen, if I go to just one and either mark it complete or snooze it, the others that were listed disappear and I'm not able to complete or snooze them. Prior to yesterday it was working fine and nothing has changed on my device. I don't use iCloud for reminders either.

I've already tried a soft reset, my next move will be a hard reset. I'm on a 5C & I did a clean install of 8.1 thru a Mac/iTunes so I'm not going to do a restore because I don't feel it's needed - everything else is fine. When I first loaded the new update of .1 this wasn't a problem with reminders.... So I'm a little confused why this suddenly started happening.
    Just an "update" to this. It appears to be an iOS 8.1 bug, glitch, whatever you want to call it. My new 5S has this issue, aaaaaaaand I've tested my mothers new 5S & it does this as well. (no backup restored because it's a first iPhone).
    11-08-2014 07:13 AM
    On two different iPhone 5 units with IOS 8.1 (iTunes install) with very few applications loaded, I am seeing repeated Messages freezes where suddenly text input becomes impossible. Quitting the application returns normal functionality until the next freeze. Anyone seeing the same bug?
    I see this as well. It's really annoying, and I doubt Apple will fix it in an update. They will, instead, recommend a restore as new. They need to fix it in an update. Not everyone has access to a computer.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-08-2014 07:48 AM
    I see this as well. It's really annoying, and I doubt Apple will fix it in an update. They will, instead, recommend a restore as new. They need to fix it in an update. Not everyone has access to a computer.

Try rotating the phone. I have had this problem in messaging with the keyboard in landscape since ios8 betas. If I turn the phone straight up or turn it 180 degrees it will work.
    11-08-2014 12:53 PM
    My friend pointed out a bug to me that I can confirm; if you have the music app on shuffle and you change the equalizer in settings from late night to off or off to late night, shuffle will turn off on its own.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    11-09-2014 07:22 AM
    I enabled fleksy (keyboard) because they made a bunch of fixes and it does does not show up as my primary keyboard in messages app or mail app. Not even as an option when I select the globe. Tried rebooting. No go. I can select it in tapatalk but it doesn't stick as the main keyboard. What gives.
    11-09-2014 07:48 AM
    I enabled fleksy (keyboard) because they made a bunch of fixes and it does does not show up as my primary keyboard in messages app or mail app. Not even as an option when I select the globe. Tried rebooting. No go. I can select it in tapatalk but it doesn't stick as the main keyboard. What gives.
    I just redwld'd it as well to give it another shot and so far everything is working as it should for me.

Silly question, but in the general/keyboard menu did you reorder your keyboard prefs with Fleksy as top pick.
    11-09-2014 07:56 AM
    I just redwld'd it as well to give it another shot and so far everything is working as it should for me.

Silly question, but in the general/keyboard menu did you reorder your keyboard prefs with Fleksy as top pick.
    Yep. Reordered and gave it permissions. Everything done. Rebooted. It does not come up even as an option in messaging and email apps. I can make it come up in tapatalk but it doesn't default to it.
    11-09-2014 09:12 AM
    Yep. Reordered and gave it permissions. Everything done. Rebooted. It does not come up even as an option in messaging and email apps. I can make it come up in tapatalk but it doesn't default to it.
    Ok very strange, so far *knock wood* it seems fine for me. One thing I didn't do was give "full access"
    11-09-2014 09:24 AM
    Try rotating the phone. I have had this problem in messaging with the keyboard in landscape since ios8 betas. If I turn the phone straight up or turn it 180 degrees it will work.
    No issue with landscape. Just freezing up.

11-09-2014 03:29 PM
    Anyone having issues syncing their music from iTunes on their 6/6+? I have a 6+ 64gb that's not taking my music no matter what I do. I have called apple and spent 2 hours last night with them. I ended up restoring and they told me to call back today. But it's still not working. All I get when I initiate a sync is a greyed out dotted circle. Any help would be appreciated.
    11-13-2014 09:29 AM
    All of a sudden, I can't send messages to non-iMessage accounts from my iPad Air on 8.1. It is mated to an iPhone 5. I have rebooted both devices.

Sent from the AWESOME iPad.

Update: set it up from scratch with a new code, and now everything is working.
    Last edited by pappy53; 11-13-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    11-13-2014 11:45 AM
    Has anybody noticed that when in a conversation in messages with the keyboard showing you tap on a photo that was received(at the end of the conversation thread), then tap the full photo again and tap done, it goes back to the conversation without the keyboard showing and the photo is hanging halfway up the screen? There is more text above the photo so the image should go down back to the insert text line. I've provided screenshots.

iOS  8.1 released. Feedback/Bugs Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416266210.493242.jpg
    iOS  8.1 released. Feedback/Bugs Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416266227.461365.jpg
    iOS  8.1 released. Feedback/Bugs Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416266356.143721.jpg
    11-17-2014 06:17 PM
    Cats are awesome
    11-18-2014 09:37 PM
    I haven't had time to read past posts so forgive me if this is repeated. But i notice a bug where if the phone is on mute, and u click to play a Web based video, it will be mute..... But when you flip the switch to unmute, it will do so for a brief moment and permanently go back to mute. At that point, i have to go back and reopen it again with the mute switch already off for it to work. Anyone experience this?
    11-19-2014 01:03 AM
    I'm having two issues with iOS 8. One is the one everyone talks about, it's the dreaded unable to download now retry or cancel. And now I notice that if I buy a ringtone it'll randomly delete itself and my text tone will go back to default. If I reset the phone it does the same thing. I've had to purchase the same tone a few times because of this. Any suggestions?
    12-04-2014 08:14 AM
    For me it takes longer than before to connect to my WiFi. Signal strength is however the same and once connected it doesn't loose is connection.
    To connect I randomly need two tries. Never happened on ios 7.x
    12-08-2014 03:43 AM
272 ... 91011