iOS 8 and original iPad Mini-how is it?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Just curious to see if anyone who has an original mini and updated to ios8 are having any issues such as lag, poor performance, etc.

Thanks. I just bought a go pro and their app required 7.1 or higher, and I'm only on 7.0.6 on my mini...and there is no way to update to 7.1 either.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I also have it installed on my original iPad mini. I do find that sometimes I have to wait a second or two for an app to open, but it seems to work great.

Jaws48

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Wow as a new guy here I hate to rain on a parade but my iPad experience has been really screwed up by loading ios8 and has gotten no better with the .2 update. I spend more time looking at gray screen than I ever did on old BB tablet! In a word, it sucks.

Jaws48

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Shortly after posting frustration, I reloaded os using iTunes. So far for the last hour of constant use and testing all seems well. Haven't seen a gray screen, had keyboard lock, touch screen non response and actually seems to operate at back to normal speeds. Must have been a bad load via wifi...Apple rookie mistake I guess.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Shortly after posting frustration, I reloaded os using iTunes. So far for the last hour of constant use and testing all seems well. Haven't seen a gray screen, had keyboard lock, touch screen non response and actually seems to operate at back to normal speeds. Must have been a bad load via wifi...Apple rookie mistake I guess.

Nice!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner