YouTube app glitches and issues?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this is a problem on ios 8.0.2 or the 5s but is anyone else experiencing glitches and issues on the YouTube app? Sometimes when I try to search for a YouTube video the search bar appears to kind of merge with the status bar and other times the keyboard appears on the right but idk if that much is due to the actual 3rd party app as opposed to the actual app. But regardless the search bar merges a bit with the status bar and makes it hard to touch to get it to let me search videos. I've added pictures to illustrate what kind of glitches I'm talking about.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413300292.899431.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413300310.795726.jpg

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just checked and dont have the same symptoms on the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus.

Try to delete the app, reboot the phone and reinstall it. That might clear up the issues you are having.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes I use the YouTube app quite a bit and haven't seen many issues. But the merged status bar appeared once or twice. I'm also on 8.0.2 and Airplay a lot of YouTube onto my Apple TV

mziminski

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this is a problem on ios 8.0.2 or the 5s but is anyone else experiencing glitches and issues on the YouTube app? Sometimes when I try to search for a YouTube video the search bar appears to kind of merge with the status bar and other times the keyboard appears on the right but idk if that much is due to the actual 3rd party app as opposed to the actual app. But regardless the search bar merges a bit with the status bar and makes it hard to touch to get it to let me search videos. I've added pictures to illustrate what kind of glitches I'm talking about.

View attachment 68342View attachment 68343

I see this problem quite a bit, personally. And it is quite annoying.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 68342View attachment 68343

I have the same problem both with my previous iphone 5 and my current iPhone 6. Killing the app usually helps for a while then it happens again..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2