Why do iOS8 share sheet items go back to default positions after iPhone reboot?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Why do iOS8 share sheet items go back to default positions after iPhone reboot?

Thanks, John

I know, that's really annoying. Why do they give us the option to change the order if they reset it every time again and again?!?

To be honest, I sometimes forget it and reorder them and next time... BOOM everything is reseted again -.-"

I thought I'm the only one

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Haha something very strange but cool, since I'm jailbroken and installed some tweaks the share sheet items don't go back to default anymore, even after respring and reboot

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Haha something very strange but cool, since I'm jailbroken and installed some tweaks the share sheet items don't go back to default anymore, even after respring and reboot
I still have to deal with it! Not fair!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415058602.490293.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That is weird... Maybe the pangu team fixed it them selfs cause it annoyed them too :p

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I still have to deal with it! Not fair!

Just jailbreak your device, it's so awesome! If you thought iOS 8 is great then use it with some badass jailbreak tweaks and you will love you device even more

That is weird... Maybe the pangu team fixed it them selfs cause it annoyed them too :p

Hahaha maybe
I think it was one of the tweaks I installed, which handles saving data

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just jailbreak your device, it's so awesome! If you thought iOS 8 is great then use it with some badass jailbreak tweaks and you will love you device even more

Hahaha maybe
I think it was one of the tweaks I installed, which handles saving data

Currently no working computer. :(

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR