iOS 8.1 Beta 2 is out. Feedback/bugs thread

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
If your not a developer and in settings and update it shows beta 2 can I update or it won't work ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B_Wat

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
i will let you know as soon as my phone boots back up it is installing now

UPDATE: If your not a developer and update through settings you will be fine I successfully updated without issue

Natt Moore

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
There's a bug which has been there since the start of iOS 8 beta 1 I think. When the outline of the folders changes shape when you come in and out of them. Anyone else get this?

B_Wat

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a registered udid and I updated through setting after installing beta 1 with iTunes and it went through good on mine

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Installed on the iP6. Lets hope the BT issue is resolved with this update. It has been making me nuts.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There's a bug which has been there since the start of iOS 8 beta 1 I think. When the outline of the folders changes shape when you come in and out of them. Anyone else get this?
What? I don't see that on iOS 8.0.2. Do you use the animations?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I asked this in the beta 1 thread but closed it when beta 2 dropped moments after.

Is the AirPlay icon present again on videos? Since beta 1 of iOS 8, you can only AirPlay through the control center. I don't know if this is something Apple did on purpose thinking it was better or just being sloppy.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The keyboard disappearing glitch is still here and its infuriating. Seriously one of the biggest features of iOS 8 still doesnt work properly.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I asked this in the beta 1 thread but closed it when beta 2 dropped moments after.

Is the AirPlay icon present again on videos? Since beta 1 of iOS 8, you can only AirPlay through the control center. I don't know if this is something Apple did on purpose thinking it was better or just being sloppy.

I'm on 8.0.2 and I sometimes don't have an airplay button while watching a video, sometimes it will appear after 2 minutes though.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The keyboard disappearing glitch is still here and its infuriating. Seriously one of the biggest features of iOS 8 still doesnt work properly.
Mine does that only in the Messages app. Not much today though. Also freezing up in Messages.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I had a few lock ups in Messages. Nothing a home button press and multi task kill didn't fix though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods