Have you noticed that some of the 3rd party keyboards do not work with QuickReply?

Brandonlowsklow

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Guys do realise that some of the keyboard does work with quick reply? I only tested it with SwiftKey and it works in the lockscreen and from the banners. What are some the other keyboards that you all know that also does work?hope to know more from the comments thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Many members are string that only the native keyboard works with QuickReply and other things. I only use the native keyboard so I can't say with any certainly, but when I was testing the Swype and Swiftkey keyboards, they did NOT appear in regard to QuickReply.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I can use all my 3rd party keyboards to quick reply everywhere EXCEPT the lockscreen. None I have tried work for me on the lockscreen for me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can use all my 3rd party keyboards to quick reply everywhere EXCEPT the lockscreen. None I have tried work for me on the lockscreen for me.
That's a security measure Apple put in place there and in log in places.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed this and it's annoying. Waiting for am update. In the mean time I use the Swype when I'm in apps and the stock key board when I'm using quick reply no biggie, it's still a lovely keyboard

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices