iOS 8.0.2 released. Feedback/bugs

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
A couple of times when I used spotlight search the screen will go black. Reboot or turn the device off takes care of it. Anyone else notice this happening?

Good morning Pr1nce. I did test this out this morning - I was using spotlight search for 5 minutes straight looking up various different things and did not have a black screen issue come up at all.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Pink. It's strange and happened again yesterday. Have a great day! :)

Yw, no problem. I hope you get this resolved !! Maybe a reset all settings will knock it out. Perhaps give that a try and see how it goes:) worst case scenario is you'll have to set all your ringtones, privacy settings etc and what not again.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yw, no problem. I hope you get this resolved !! Maybe a reset all settings will knock it out. Perhaps give that a try and see how it goes:) worst case scenario is you'll have to set all your ringtones, privacy settings etc and what not again.

It's not that big a deal yet. I did erase all content and settings and restore yesterday. I'll see what happens. Thanks again.

thunder33cat

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I am decidedly having this issue.

Anyone else having random cell service issues with 8.0.2? I updated last night but really haven't had a chance to use my phone much until about an hour ago. In that time I've lost service 4 times for about 10 to 20 seconds each time. It could be service in the area since I'm camping at the coast but signal, for being 4G, isn't that bad. Funny it happen once while looking at the bug report thread. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I am super confused. Can someone please tell me if iOS 8.0.2 is good enough and stable enough to update to? Should I update or not?
I am currently on iOS 7.1.2 with jailbreak on my iPhone 5S.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Did a restore through iTunes and my Bluetooth connectivity issue seems to have cleared up. Very well could have been due the OTA update.

And yes 8.0.2 is stable and works great. Dont do the update OTA though. Run it through iTunes.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've found that my iPhone has had a lot of trouble connecting to my company's wifi since upgrading. Once it's connected, it seems largely find, but it's the initial connection that is flakey.

walkingrock

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I had to turn off iCloud on my 5s, after 8.0 and 8.02; still a problem. It wanted me to log into iCloud constantly, so that I couldn't even use my phone. I tried resetting my password numerous times, and it just wouldn't take anything. My Mac and iPad are doing fine. I sure would like a fix for my phone. Everything was fine until I updated.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
A couple of times when I used spotlight search the screen will go black. Reboot or turn the device off takes care of it. Anyone else notice this happening?

No mine is fine with the uodate. Never updated to 8.0. Jumped in when 8.0.2 arrived

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB

hsfof3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I am having connectivity issues on 8.0.2. Lose LTE and my emails and data only work sometimes. Done a reboot but that didn't help.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I got 8.0.2 yesterday and i thought it would lag on my Apple Devices, but it's quite amazing, all those new features are making my Apple Devices really fine :)
Just disabled spotlight for the first time to speed up my Apple Devices and applied a hard reset.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox