stacks + Preferences logs result from Settings locking up big time. Settings become totally unresponsive, and eventually the lock screen swipe and Touch ID don't respond. Forced shutdown/restart is the only thing that will help it (iPhone 5S) recover. The lockup has happened twice.

locationd crash events are also showing up in the logs around the same time that stacks+Preferences do. Don't know for sure that they are correlated, but stacks+Preference crash dump log timestamps are a few minutes before each of the locationd events.

I hope that 8.1 resolves this.
    I have a whole bunch of stacks+backboardd logs on my iPhone 5S and my 5th generation iPod touch all related to temperature. I'm hoping 8.1 solves those. I have also sent Apple feedback about it too.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Trees likes this.
    10-14-2014 07:34 AM
    hi all - after installing ios8.02 don't seem to be able to bluetooth ??

Go get it. At your own risk.

Added note: If you still have 8.0.1 waiting to install and youre not seeing 8.0.2, go to Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage and delete it.
    10-14-2014 09:33 AM
    So far, I've seen extremely sub par battery performance. Not sure if this is an iOS 8 issue, but it's very poor. I used to be able to go a full day on a charge with my 5S, I can barely get through half a day with it now.
    10-14-2014 02:16 PM
    I just noticed I can share to Facebook in the notes app again on iOS 8 (was missing for me in iOS 7)
    iOS 8.0.2 released. Feedback/bugs-imageuploadedbytapatalk1413393647.000889.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 01:21 PM
    Has it been mentioned that third party keyboards don't work for app store reviews? What I mean is, the page stays blank until I switch to the stock keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 09:54 PM
    Anyone notice that Yahoo Sports doesn't work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 07:53 PM
    I have been having problems with my proximity sensor. It may be after a call (not sure the pattern yet) but some apps will not respond to touches when the proximity sensor is covered. Noticed this when I was able to use my thumb on the hand carrying the phone, but not when using my index finger of the other hand. I believe that this is a iOS 8.0.2 problem as I have this problem with both my iPhone 6+ and an iPhone 5 both updated to 8.0.2.
    10-18-2014 10:09 PM
    I had a weird issue this morning. don't know if this is iOS 8 related or iphone 6 related. i was on a phone call leaving a voicemail for someone and when i took the phone away from my ear to end the call the screen never came back on and i couldn't end the call no matter what i did. I finally had to reset the thing to end it. Never had this happen before. I think if I wasn't so used to the bigger screen i'd go back to my 4S, never had any issues with that phone. anyone else experience this? i'm running 8.0.2 on an iphone 6
    10-20-2014 10:21 AM
    I had a weird issue this morning. don't know if this is iOS 8 related or iphone 6 related. i was on a phone call leaving a voicemail for someone and when i took the phone away from my ear to end the call the screen never came back on and i couldn't end the call no matter what i did. I finally had to reset the thing to end it. Never had this happen before. I think if I wasn't so used to the bigger screen i'd go back to my 4S, never had any issues with that phone. anyone else experience this? i'm running 8.0.2 on an iphone 6
    This happened to me last week , 2 different days, 2 different calls. I didn't have to reboot tho. All I did was use my power/sleep button then pushed my home button and I was able to hang the call up.

That was the only time it happened and I'd have to say it's iOS related because I'm on a 5C, 8.0.2.
    10-20-2014 12:16 PM
    This happened to me last week , 2 different days, 2 different calls. I didn't have to reboot tho. All I did was use my power/sleep button then pushed my home button and I was able to hang the call up.

That was the only time it happened and I'd have to say it's iOS related because I'm on a 5C, 8.0.2.
    I hope it's iOS related. I think i might call apple later and see what's going on. no buttons worked for me when this happened. i almost didn't think the reset was gonna work because it took longer than normal for the reboot to happen
    10-20-2014 12:44 PM
    iOS 8.0.2 released. Feedback/bugs-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1413826602.960732.jpg downloading now. Will update with pros and cons...
    10-20-2014 01:38 PM
261 ... 91011