iOS 8.0.1 released (update: pulled due to issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
iOS 8.0.1 released

Well it looks as though I won't be talking on the phone for a while after updating. I've checked my settings and restarted my phone; nothing. Still searching for my service! I'm on T-Mobile USA, btw.

bfef03146caad96a6e8ca5c33aa49ea2.jpg

Oh, and Touch ID doesn't work.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: iOS 8.0.1 released

AT&T in the philly burbs. where is everyone else at? Any non AT&T customers lose cell service?

Michigan and no problems with AT&T service, both my kids did the update also and sent me a message they aren't having any issues on their 5S's. Buddy of mine has 40 6+ devices at his company and all are working fine down the road from me.

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

Go get it..

Edit 10:39 AM Pacific Time - Users are reporting that Touch ID and Cellular Service is broken with this update on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Hold off updating until further notice

Note that the no service issue isn't happening to all users... Caveat emptor on updating your device.

Was in the process of d/l... read your post and the ones that followed..Immediately disco'd my down load was down to 2 minutes before completion..Thanks that was very close

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Was about to update, though i'd check the forum to see what the changes were, so glad I did! Holding off updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR