Best 'widget' apps?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Do you use Quick Tap? Do you think Launcher will return?

As many app developer said, they were all confused why the app/widget "Launcher" was available in the AppStore in the first place, because it violates some rules. So I don't think it will be available ever.

I have both installed and they basically do the same, they activate an URL scheme, e.g. one from Fantastical.

Just use Quick-Tap (if it's still available in the AppStore). All things you wanted are available in Launch Center Pro and so it also works through Quick-Tap through the Notification Center, but you can just enter data in Fantastical itself, in Launch Center Pro you can enter the text in the app itself and it will be passed to Fantastical.

Here are the URL schemes:

Launch Fantactical:
fantastical2://

Launch Fantastical and add a new item:
fantastical2://parse?sentence=

Launch Fantastical and add a reminder:
fantastical2://parse?sentence=&reminder=1

Launch Fantastical in Search page:
fantastical2://search?query=

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
As many app developer said, they were all confused why the app/widget "Launcher" was available in the AppStore in the first place, because it violates some rules. So I don't think it will be available ever.

I have both installed and they basically do the same, they activate an URL scheme, e.g. one from Fantastical.

Just use Quick-Tap (if it's still available in the AppStore). All things you wanted are available in Launch Center Pro and so it also works through Quick-Tap through the Notification Center, but you can just enter data in Fantastical itself, in Launch Center Pro you can enter the text in the app itself and it will be passed to Fantastical.

Here are the URL schemes:

Launch Fantactical:
fantastical2://

Launch Fantastical and add a new item:
fantastical2://parse?sentence=

Launch Fantastical and add a reminder:
fantastical2://parse?sentence=&reminder=1

Launch Fantastical in Search page:
fantastical2://search?query=

I have no idea why it is confusing to people. I got Quick-Tap and I like it. I checked out Launch Center Pro, but that seems really basic. I like how Quick-Tap separates all the categories. Do you have Launch Center Pro?

A.B.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea why it is confusing to people. I got Quick-Tap and I like it. I checked out Launch Center Pro, but that seems really basic. I like how Quick-Tap separates all the categories. Do you have Launch Center Pro?

Yes, I have Launch Center Pro, but I don't use it anymore, I just have it to create URL scheme and within the app there's a lot of new apps which implemented URL schemes, that's why I keep it.

I have Launcher and also Quick-Tap.
- With Launcher I launch apps like WeekCal, OmniFocus, 1Password etc., it's very convenient.
- With Quick-Tap I have a category for calling people, one for texting people, one to go directly to a Whatsapp contact etc.

But mostly I used Drafts app, now I just use Drafts 4 for almost everything, it's one of the most awesome apps ever!
The new version can also handle scripts, has a extra customizable keyboard row, handles several actions at once and is iOS 8 and iPhone 6+ optimized

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Uhhhhhhh I found a cool Countdown widget, it's really nice and works great
The data is just a example ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413484884.393478.jpg

Guess what, it's called "Countdown Widget"

Here's the link: https://appsto.re/de/cO2h3.i

PS: I just don't know why the app icon is so damn ugly and not retina

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Uhhhhhhh I found a cool Countdown widget, it's really nice and works great
The data is just a example View attachment 68572

Guess what, it's called "Countdown Widget"

Here's the link: https://appsto.re/de/cO2h3.i

PS: I just don't know why the app icon is so damn ugly and not retina
Your link took me to the featured section in the App Store. ? All kinds of weird things in iOS 8. See if this does any better. I like the widget. I did find it using the search bar. Thanks!
Countdown Widget by Andrew Seeley
https://appsto.re/us/cO2h3.i

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Your link took me to the featured section in the App Store. ? All kinds of weird things in iOS 8. See if this does any better. I like the widget. I did find it using the search bar. Thanks!
Countdown Widget by Andrew Seeley
https://appsto.re/us/cO2h3.i

I checked it, my link does work right and brings me to the right app... Then I checked your link and mentioned... it's the same see yourself
The only difference in the links are the countries, I have "de" for Germany and you "us" for United States both goes to the same when I use them

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if Apple will ever allow weather widgets with the ability to have custom weather sets. Something like the BeWeather app has on other OS platforms.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Now I'm finally happy
I found a weather widget which shows the correct data, the current data, from the day and also a forecast of the next days. And it's not loading any pictures, doesn't crash and doesn't require location services because you can just enter your city in the app

It's the "Weather Forecast Widget"
Maybe it was already mentioned, then I'm sorry
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413643723.378087.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW