Medical ID Issue - Number of Emergency Contacts

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I hope this isn't a duplicate post, I searched and couldn't find a thread about this.

When in the Medical ID portion of the health app I seem to be able to load only two contacts that show their phone numbers and can be dialed from the emergency lock screen. When I add three or more contacts the third, forth and any more over two will not show their phone numbers like the first two. When I try to dial those additional contacts through the emergency lock screen I get a Null and the number won't dial.

I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this and if there's a fix. Does the medical id app only allow two contacts to show and be dialed?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just added 3 contacts to the medical ID within Healthkit, and when I select "Emergency" from the lock screen and then "Medical ID", all three contacts are visible and I am able to call all three without a problem. Have you tried rebooting your device?

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, still didn't work. The third and forth numbers show their names but not their phone number and when I try to call it through the lock screen I just get a null. But when I call those same numbers on their own it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2