iBooks keeps closing

Richard Laban

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Just installed IOS 8 on my iPad Air. Opened iBooks to a book I'm in the middle reading.

I tried using the SEARCH button....I typed in a word to search for, and when I pressed ENTER, the app closed. I tried this several times and it repeats constantly. I fully closed the App and problem continues.

If there is another place suggested to report this glitch, please advise. Thanks very much

Richard Laban

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Just Me.....actually, I don't "sign in or out" with IBooks. It's either open or closed. I did shut down the app and restarted but no change. Whenever I use the search function it completely shuts down the app. This function worked ok up to when I did the IOS upgrade/update. Thnx for the suggestion

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Just Me.....actually, I don't "sign in or out" with IBooks. It's either open or closed. I did shut down the app and restarted but no change. Whenever I use the search function it completely shuts down the app. This function worked ok up to when I did the IOS upgrade/update. Thnx for the suggestion
You're very welcome, sir, and I had not noticed that you could no longer sign out of iBooks until I read your reply. I bought a few books via iBooks in the past, so I initiated the iBooks app, and sure enough, I was already signed in and my books were displaying with the cloud icon next to them. I learned something new today so I thank YOU, sir...:)....Anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Take care and have a great night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR