So here's my issue. Attached is the screenshot from my iPad. Safari is showing two Mac minis and I only own one, no iPhone, and iPad tabs that aren't even open. I've turned off safari in the iCloud settings on all devices, reset all devices, and turned back on safari iCloud. Also deleted all history, cookies, etc. I'm a little lost here.

iCloud tabs-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411216437.315953.jpg
    09-20-2014 08:34 AM
    I don't know about the second Mac Mini, however, the other open tabs, although you've since closed them as well as delete the history, is not uncommon. I've also noticed that syncing the table between the devices are not instantaneous on many occasions. I've had to completely close out Safari and remove it from the recently used list in order to get it to update the open tabs. I've also noticed that if my iPad Mini is turned off with those tabs still open, the tabs will still display. The tab sync is far from perfect, but it's not bad either, in my opinion. Anyway, just know that you're not alone in this regard...
    09-20-2014 09:10 AM
    I found this interesting tidbit via the Apple support site:

If you can't access the device that shared the tab, the tab will automatically be cleared from the list after 14 days if the tab isn't updated.

source: Set up and use iCloud Tabs
    09-20-2014 09:12 AM
    I found this interesting tidbit via the Apple support site:

If you can't access the device that shared the tab, the tab will automatically be cleared from the list after 14 days if the tab isn't updated.

source: Set up and use iCloud Tabs
    Hmm, I would still like to figure out why in the work it's showing up bc the tab has been updated. Those sites aren't even open. Plus, where is my iPhone on that list lol.
    09-20-2014 09:18 AM
    Hmm, I would still like to figure out why in the work it's showing up bc the tab has been updated. Those sites aren't even open. Plus, where is my iPhone on that list lol.
    Go to Settings - General - About and make sure the name of the iPhone isn't the same as your iPad Mini, especially if you restored using a backup created with it.
    09-20-2014 09:23 AM
    I did. I even changed the name to see if it would re-sync.
    09-20-2014 09:24 AM