Delete email?

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok i don't see it...? Can someone help..I just tried to see how to bulk delete on my iPhone but I don't see how. I haven't upgraded my iPad yet but that's where my real use of this is needed. I have over 4,000 emails waiting to be deleted on it.

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hit the edit button and select the radio button next to each email, then push delete. It may not be the "bulk" delete you are looking for if you have 4000 to get through. It is however much faster than deleting each email individually.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hit the edit button and select the radio button next to each email, then push delete. It may not be the "bulk" delete you are looking for if you have 4000 to get through. It is however much faster than deleting each email individually.
That's not anything new. We've been doing it that way for a long time. It is a problem for those who don't keep their mail deleted regularly.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow I cannot believe this is still not a feature! What gives? I sometimes don't use my ipad for a while hence the build-up of e-mails. The reason there are 4,000+ on it is because I had tried a method I read about to delete a few hundred on it that I had..it worked but a few minutes later it downloaded 4,000 more!
This is ridiculous that it still cannot be done. Totally ridiculous.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
The feature in MOLTO and Mymail in the menu that tells how many emails are there by that number there is a clear option that deletes all the emails within that folder. I was able to delete three years of emails in these folders by hitting the clear option. All of those emails were deleted within seconds.

Here is a photograph of what I mean.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411006448.540415.jpg

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
That's not anything new. We've been doing it that way for a long time. It is a problem for those who don't keep their mail deleted regularly.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I honestly can't remember if it worked this way in ios 7 for email, but it's certainly a new feature to delete multiple text message threads at once. Glad they added it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox