I tunes D/L Time

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Downloading on my 5 32 GB started out with a 90 minute time frame to completion I don't remember it usually taking that long..but my memory is fading..

Anyone else seeing this these times?

Thanks in Advance

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Downloading on my 5 32 GB started out with a 90 minute time frame to completion I don't remember it usually taking that long..but my memory is fading..

Thanks in Advance

Over on the blog side, people are commenting seeing times go from an hour... To 60... Then back to an hour... Just let it do its thing and it will install when it's done downloading...and I'm sure Internet traffic between you and Apple has some bottlenecks, and times will fluctuate.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks in Advance

I'm doing OTA but that sounds similar to mine. Download took 40 minutes or so. I'm at one hour and five minutes since I started and I'm at preparing update now for the last 30 minutes or so or thereabouts...

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Over on the blog side, people are commenting seeing times go from an hour... To 60... Then back to an hour... Just let it do its thing and it will install when it's done downloading...and I'm sure Internet traffic between you and Apple has some bottlenecks, and times will fluctuate.

Thanks Keith I figured as much... it did seem like a long time though..:)

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
My 5 finally was finished in 65 minutes via Itunes and my Pad took 40 minutes OTA these both were started at the first release noon central. I did not have any issues after the installs..

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR