Which apps have been updated for iOS 8?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
The signing problem in the App Store was fixed overnight. All the extensions are working now but require you to redownload any apps you got before this morning.

I have over 100 applications on my iPads and iPhones so I will have to redownload all of these. Like that will take forever.

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Camera360. Edit right from the photos app!

Honestly, I stopped using a lot of my editing apps recently, after seeing iOS 8 and the extensions.

Now... no need to go to that app and then find the same pic.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
At WWDC, Apple demoed being able to use an extension where if looking at a Web site in another language in safari, the extension will translate the site. I thought it was bing but I haven't seen anything in the App Store that does this. Anyone seen it?

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
At WWDC, Apple demoed being able to use an extension where if looking at a Web site in another language in safari, the extension will translate the site. I thought it was bing but I haven't seen anything in the App Store that does this. Anyone seen it?

It was Bing; Microsoft hasn't provided the update yet.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thought I would see a lit of updates last night and this morning, but not much. Yesterday was only united airlines, scant, good reader & telus optik remote. Disappointed that 1password didn't get updated yet.
Didn't 1Password update the 19th?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal