Swiftkey for iOS 8

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
If doing a search in the App Store, you need to be careful what you download/buy. Searching for Swiftkey shows a "swipe keyboard" that is written by someone I've never heard of. Also, searching for Swype produces other similar keyboards, but not by the authors I am looking for.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
If doing a search in the App Store, you need to be careful what you download/buy. Searching for Swiftkey shows a "swipe keyboard" that is written by someone I've never heard of. Also, searching for Swype produces other similar keyboards, but not by the authors I am looking for.

Yeah, I found those guys but not the official ones. You finding them?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/swype-keyboard/id916365675?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Guess some people are still lazy to search in the app store themselves :cant-watch:

Read through the thread before you make a smart *** comment. It was not coming up when typing in the title. This is normal when a new app hits. Someone has the link which is the only way to get to the app until it gets updated and refreshed in the app store.

Swypes main page is also coming up with server unavailable messages.

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Read through the thread before you make a smart *** comment. It was not coming up when typing in the title. This is normal when a new app hits. Someone has the link which is the only way to get to the app until it gets updated and refreshed in the app store.

Try going into the top paid utilities part. Not sure why it's not showing up for you. Maybe try completely closing itunes on your computer or the app store and going back in. Apologize for the comment early, just I'm finding more people who don't want to search for themselves and expecting a direct link to the item; which is irritating at times.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Try going into the top paid utilities part. Not sure why it's not showing up for you. Maybe try completely closing stuns on your computer or the app store and going back in. Apologize for the comment early, just I'm finding more people who don't want to search for themselves and expecting a direct link to the item; which is irritating at times.

Its coming up after I refreshed numerous times. Don't worry about it however reading the previous comments would have clued you in. Thanks.