Deleted it this morning - utterly infuriating! If it was installed with the default keyboard, I would just get the default keyboard all the time (despite SK being prioritised above it in the keyboard settings. If I deleted the stock keyboard, I wouldn't get any keyboard in most apps. Might go back if they sort the issues out in the next week or two.
    exactly what I found. Really stupid
    10-09-2014 04:07 PM
    exactly what I found. Really stupid
    I think that it may be fixed in the next update.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-09-2014 07:51 PM
    I know this is an OLD thread, but is anyone still using Swiftkey as their primary keyboard?

Biggest issue for me is the fact that it will sometimes hangup and not popup when I tap on a spot to input text in it. Other than that I think it works pretty well for me.
    09-07-2015 11:43 PM
    I recently stopped using it got annoyed that the stock keyboard would pop up instead sometimes and also when ever it came to filling out a form online sometimes it wouldn't take my writing from swiftkey but it would take it from the stock keyboard that was a hassle as well I'm sure it will eventually be great iOS barley started allowing 3rd party keyboards so of course it's not gonna be as a move as android
    09-08-2015 12:18 AM
    I know this is an OLD thread, but is anyone still using Swiftkey as their primary keyboard?

Biggest issue for me is the fact that it will sometimes hangup and not popup when I tap on a spot to input text in it. Other than that I think it works pretty well for me.
    I do.

I recently stopped using it got annoyed that the stock keyboard would pop up instead sometimes and also when ever it came to filling out a form online sometimes it wouldn't take my writing from swiftkey but it would take it from the stock keyboard that was a hassle as well I'm sure it will eventually be great iOS barley started allowing 3rd party keyboards so of course it's not gonna be as a move as android
    That's Apple's issue, it's a flaw with iOS right now. It happens with all 3rd party keyboards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-08-2015 12:35 AM
155 ... 567