Have any 3rd party keyboards been released yet?

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: 3rd Party Keyboards

I have GM installed and really want to get swiftkey and just see what it is like using a third party keyboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site

I have GM installed and really want to get swiftkey and just see what it is like using a third party keyboard.

How did you install your GM? Was it on newest iTunes 11.4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

himmatsj

May 5, 2014
Visit site

Hell yeah! Swiftkey. The first app I ever purchased in my life, and the first app I always installed whenever I got a new Android device. I just love typing four words at once and then hitting space!

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

How did you install your GM? Was it on newest iTunes 11.4?

I installed using iTunes on a windows PC. I had no problems with the install but itunes would stop working when restoring my back up so I eventually just restored from my icloud backup.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site

I installed using iTunes on a windows PC. I had no problems with the install but itunes would stop working when restoring my back up so I eventually just restored from my icloud backup.

Which iTunes was you on? Because I tried on my friends Mac it kept saying firmware not compatible but I downloaded the right one and I tried on my windows 8 PC and it's saying the same thing

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Which iTunes was you on? Because I tried on my friends Mac it kept saying firmware not compatible but I downloaded the right one and I tried on my windows 8 PC and it's saying the same thing

PSA: Dude, take this to one of the threads about upgrading to GM and quit thread-crapping. This thread is about 3rd party keyboards.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site

Can't wait for SwiftKey and Swype! About the only good thing Android has given to the cell phone world. Lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Can't wait for SwiftKey and Swype! About the only good thing Android has given to the cell phone world. Lol

I'm definitely awaiting Swype, but then again, if I opt to get the iPhone 6 Plus, I wonder if the native keyboard will be more efficient for me on the larger device.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

I'm interested in a customizable keyboard. I wonder what developers will come out with in that regards. Keyboard skins, etc will be a neat way to add a bit of customization to your phone.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got a email a few mins ago telling me that Swiftkey will be releasing on September 17th and will be available in the Apple Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox