iOS 8 GM is out. Submit bugs/feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
When the home button is double clicked, the Favorites and 'Recent' are visible.
The 'recent' displayed there, seem to have no link to the actual recent calls list. I have a contact that seem to be permanently stuck in that display to whom I have never called nor texted recently ( text was sent 6 days ago). Even after clearing the call log, the contact doesn't go away from the 'recent' display.
Favorites are fine and change as per changes made in the Favorite list.

Steve Penny

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Over the last 24 hours I've been expereincing a problem I had in earlier betas whereby apps don't update properly.

I'll select to update the app or Update All, the app will go through the update process and install, but when I go back in to the App Store it will be there again for update. Yesterday's LastPass update has so far done his 10 times!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Over the last 24 hours I've been expereincing a problem I had in earlier betas whereby apps don't update properly.

I'll select to update the app or Update All, the app will go through the update process and install, but when I go back in to the App Store it will be there again for update. Yesterday's LastPass update has so far done his 10 times!

I noticed this in a post a bit above yours. So it's not just me ;)

Isaac Salazar

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Have had a few issues/bugs on iOS 8 GM...
1. New contacts added don't sync to other devices
2. Some SMS texts will not sync to other devices
3. My wife's Call Log is showing up on my Call Log & vice versa
4. Notes are not syncing across other devices
I've confirmed iCloud is logged in with same account & items are all checked to sync

Any thoughts?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have had a few issues/bugs on iOS 8 GM...
1. New contacts added don't sync to other devices
2. Some SMS texts will not sync to other devices
3. My wife's Call Log is showing up on my Call Log & vice versa
4. Notes are not syncing across other devices
I've confirmed iCloud is logged in with same account & items are all checked to sync

Any thoughts?

Options 1 & 4 are not a problem for me. 2 & 3 are not applicable in my regard. Later today when the "official" iOS 8 drops, I recommend you do a fresh install and set up as new.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just logged into my developer portal this morning and see that the GM betas are not there. The "iOS 8 GM Seed" is greyed out. When I click on it I get the error message that I must be a member. The link to my membership status still shows everything is good.

Anyone else seeing this?

Nothings greyed out on my end, I'm still able to download the beta.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Should I downgrade or is GM actually really general release (same build #)? I forget every year. Gm was sluggish for me and I had a few bugs so... Idk what to do.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes, used it earlier when out for breakfast, brought up a Roxette song, even knew it was the live version.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the GM is the the exact same as the public build...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411044994.414929.jpg
My 5S has the GM installed and my iPod has the public released installed and the above settings don't show on my iPod touch.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.