My apps won't install. Been stuck "waiting" or "loading" for hours. Also, my pictures don't show up in Photos. Very concerned. Any assistance would be appreciated. Starting to panic...lol.
    09-10-2014 06:45 PM
    My apps won't install. Been stuck "waiting" or "loading" for hours. Also, my pictures don't show up in Photos. Very concerned. Any assistance would be appreciated. Starting to panic...lol.
    Mine took around 3 hours to restore. How is your wifi?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    09-10-2014 06:57 PM
    Mine took around 3 hours to restore. How is your wifi?

The dials don't move at all and I had it running overnight. Any suggestions? My wifi is pretty solid and fast.
    09-10-2014 07:00 PM
    Do a reboot

09-10-2014 07:01 PM
    I think iTunes 12 beta is just out which may improve things on upgrade.
    09-10-2014 07:03 PM
    That worked, thanks.

Anyone else have to enter a passcode now to delete emails when locked?
    I would think you would want that as a security thing. Otherwise anyone can open and delete your email.

09-10-2014 07:05 PM
    Do a reboot

Tried that too. A few times. Same thing. I did download the GM from a torrent. Would that matter at all? I also installed from the latest version of iTunes 11.
    09-10-2014 07:08 PM
    I would think you would want that as a security thing. Otherwise anyone can open and delete your email.

It definitely is but I liked the convenience since I delete emails frequently. You couldn't open it though without a passcode to launch the mail app.
    09-10-2014 07:11 PM
    It definitely is but I liked the convenience since I delete emails frequently. You couldn't open it though without a passcode to launch the mail app.
    You could disable the passcode although I wouldn't recommend that.
    09-10-2014 07:18 PM
    Tried that too. A few times. Same thing. I did download the GM from a torrent. Would that matter at all? I also installed from the latest version of iTunes 11.
    I don't know sorry. Maybe try the restore again.
    09-10-2014 07:19 PM
    One of my fitness apps (withings) kept re-downloading an update over and over again. A reboot fixed the problem.
    09-10-2014 09:34 PM
    Yeah, that could be a big part of any issue. First it’s a pirated copy, and second, you don’t really know anything about the integrity of that file. And now you’re having issues? #justsaying
    09-10-2014 09:57 PM
    Just wanted to add that I installed iOS 8 on my 5S no problem using iTunes 11.3.1 but I updated iTunes to 11.4 while I was going through my settings and transferred my music and apps fine with iTunes 11.4 & I updated my old 4S to iOS 8 no problem (it took longer but it was successful). So far no problems with both.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk
    09-10-2014 10:48 PM
    Just tested with several calls. Im getting full screen caller ID photos.
    Am I the only one who is so happy to have that back?
    09-10-2014 10:57 PM
    Anyone else having problems using the keyboard in viber app?
    Once I back out of a message on viber and go again in the message the keyboard vanishes! It doesn't come back. I have to exit the app and open it again for the keyboard to work again. When I back from the message and go in it again, no keyboard again!
    09-10-2014 11:13 PM
    Strange bug with spotlight search started a few hours ago for me. Instead of blurring the home screen it makes it B+W and pixelated. Can anyone else reproduce

Image:
    09-11-2014 02:40 AM
    Some ios 7 apps crash for me still, like Opendoor.
    09-11-2014 02:46 AM
    Hi there, sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't seen it. I installed iOS 8 GM yesterday and it works quite well, however, I'd like to know if I'll get the final version via OTA once it's released next week.

This is the first time I've "messed" with my iPhone 5c, before installing iOS 8 GM I hadn't installed any beta or anything so I'm a little concerned.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

09-11-2014 06:25 AM
    Hi there, sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't seen it. I installed iOS 8 GM yesterday and it works quite well, however, I'd like to know if I'll get the final version via OTA once it's released next week.

This is the first time I've "messed" with my iPhone 5c, before installing iOS 8 GM I hadn't installed any beta or anything so I'm a little concerned.

Thanks for your help!

The GM is the same as the Public release so you will not get anything further.
    josepmanel1983 likes this.
    09-11-2014 06:35 AM
    Strange bug with spotlight search started a few hours ago for me. Instead of blurring the home screen it makes it B+W and pixelated. Can anyone else reproduce

Image:
    http://i.imgur.com/YFtLUnJ.png
    I tried it a few times. Couldn't reproduce though.
    09-11-2014 06:36 AM
    Yeah, that could be a big part of any issue. First its a pirated copy, and second, you dont really know anything about the integrity of that file. And now youre having issues? #justsaying
    I'm pretty sure that iTunes verifies the authenticity of the IPSW file before it will perform the restore. If not, you could add whatever modded ios file you wanted.
    09-11-2014 08:08 AM
    So I had this bug in ios 8 beta 5 after enabling and disabling grayscale in accessability settings. But I do not remember how I fixed it.
    09-11-2014 08:33 AM
    When migrating from 7.1.2 to 8 GM, text shortcuts disappeared, and camera roll folder as well (under the album view).
    09-11-2014 09:12 AM
    This your screenshot of the battery usage is not a valid one, there is a need to calibrate the battery I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I had the "Settings" disabled for "cellular" in the "privacy" settings. After enabling it, the correct usage stats displayed. Sorry about that.
    09-11-2014 09:16 AM
    Full screen photo's are still not showing for me and either of my kids. Both of them are using iCloud and upgraded to the GM last night. I removed all photo's from Outlook connected to my Exchange server and added new one's in. Still just the circle. Restored as new also.
    09-11-2014 09:33 AM
319 ... 56789 ...