I have not had the pleasure of experiencing the iOS 8 betas. I've heard all about what everyone likes. But what new feature do you like the least?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    My "least favorite feature" is not a feature, but rather, a limitation of a feature. From what I've read thus far, you can only use Handoff/Continuity with your Mac if your Mac is one of the newer ones that supports Bluetooth LE. This is very likely to save battery on your iPhone (I have no idea how much less battery power Bluetooth LE uses as compared to old-style Bluetooth), but it would be nice to have a toggle somewhere in the settings for enabling Handoff/Continuity with regular Bluetooth. It should be up to me whether I want to put the extra strain on the phone's battery of extending these features to machines that use the old Bluetooth implementation, not up to Apple.

Then again, I see what they're doing: "Buy a new Macintosh, Rafagon."
    nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-06-2014 03:21 PM
    Yep! Actually, I'd like to see nothing at all at the bottom. What purpose does any type if visible dock serve?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    ^This
    09-07-2014 06:40 PM
    My "least favorite feature" is not a feature, but rather, a limitation of a feature. From what I've read thus far, you can only use Handoff/Continuity with your Mac if your Mac is one of the newer ones that supports Bluetooth LE. This is very likely to save battery on your iPhone (I have no idea how much less battery power Bluetooth LE uses as compared to old-style Bluetooth), but it would be nice to have a toggle somewhere in the settings for enabling Handoff/Continuity with regular Bluetooth. It should be up to me whether I want to put the extra strain on the phone's battery of extending these features to machines that use the old Bluetooth implementation, not up to Apple.

Then again, I see what they're doing: "Buy a new Macintosh, Rafagon."
    How old is your Mac?
    09-07-2014 06:50 PM
    Photos app now sucks balls
    09-26-2014 09:18 PM
29 12