Beta 6 Watch

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I have a favorites list too.

You both likely updated with favorites already on your phone. I stated that I did a clean install (twice) and both times, trying to add favorites after set up as a new iPhone resulted in a closing of the phone app (crash).Numerous times.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You both likely updated with favorites already on your phone. I stated that I did a clean install (twice) and both times, trying to add favorites after set up as a new iPhone resulted in a closing of the phone app (crash).Numerous times.

Clean install:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408467318.673052.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408467330.105436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S (beta testing) or 5th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Beta 6 was released, only not to developers.
iOS 8 release beta download GM notes | BGR
Another blog is reporting my speculation noted above... releases like this one to carriers hint at the next release to developers will be the GM.

Edit to add further speculation... Beta 5 doesn't expire until October.... another hint that the next release will be the GM...

Last edited:

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I did a clean install with a brand new iPhone 5s out of the box. I am able to add to favorites.

snoopdog69

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
anyone else get beta 5 expired it wants me to activate my iphone apple id cause i have find my iphone. When i go to activate it it says servers are down and i tried with my itunes and still wont let me. Do i have to wait it out a couple of more hours. Hopefully the servers are up soon cause im on vacation and i have a dead phone atm ;/

just fixed my problem went dfu mode and just went back to ios7

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
anyone else get beta 5 expired it wants me to activate my iphone apple id cause i have find my iphone. When i go to activate it it says servers are down and i tried with my itunes and still wont let me. Do i have to wait it out a couple of more hours. Hopefully the servers are up soon cause im on vacation and i have a dead phone atm ;/

iOS 8 beta 5 doesn’t expire until sometime in OCTOBER. What have you done to cause your phone to think it’s past that date? I know that there are cheats for some games (Candy Crush comes to mind) that involve you setting your phone's system date to some time in the future. Could that be the deal? You may end up having to restore it back to iOS 7 and then reinstall the iOS beta 5.

Last edited:

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Since iOS beta1 came out and I installed it, it came with so many errors and bugs that I promissed myself ill install only when it came out with the final version, but it's so hard to wait :raised-eyebrow::no:

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

just fixed my problem went dfu mode and just went back to ios7

I got the same expiration message yesterday and had to put it in DFU mode and go back to ios 7. Like you this occurred at activation. I do not play games or do anything that I am aware of that would trick my phone into thinking it is October. Pretty odd. Please report back if you find a fix.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the same expiration message yesterday and had to put it in DFU mode and go back to ios 7. Like you this occurred at activation. I do not play games or do anything that I am aware of that would trick my phone into thinking it is October. Pretty odd. Please report back if you find a fix.

Did you download Beta 5 from Apple? Anyway, I don't understand why it would expire prior to its expiration date, but we're days away from the alleged release of the GM, and you won't have that problem with it....:)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The only thing I can think of is your dev account has expired.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR