iOS 8 beta 5 is out. Submit feedback and bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I was really surprised to see this when I pulled my notification tray down:
syhyme9e.jpg
I'm not sure is IOS 7 did this or not, because I don't have an iPhone on my last birthday.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking one more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There has always been about a month between the last beta and the GM so a beta 6 is very unlikely unless there is a bug that stops developers from testing there apps.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S (beta testing) using Tapatalk

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I was really surprised to see this when I pulled my notification tray down: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/syhyme9e.jpg I'm not sure is IOS 7 did this or not, because I don't have an iPhone on my last birthday.

This is in ios 7. My iPhone wished me a Happy Birthday this year. I do have a contact for myself and it's synced to my iPad, however my iPad did not wish me a Happy Birthday. My teen's iPhone wished her Happy Birthday, her iPad didn't and she does not have herself as a contact.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Do you work for Apple?

Trust me. It's not coming. Keep thinking if you wish though. It's false hope.

No he doesn't work for Apple but he does have a point if there was going to be a beta 6 it would have come out on Monday. With only two weeks left before the 9th Apple is going to have their hands full getting the GM ready as well as prepping for the iPhone Keynote. If per chance we do get another one come Monday awesome but I'm not holding my breath.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I hope I'm going to be able to update to the public release from the GM. I might downgrade and keep my iPod on iOS 7 before the GM is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner